Chapter 6: A Letter and A Rapper

YoongsBS posted a new picture! 

  78 ❤️ 6Comments -------------------YoongsBS: Look at these idiots

78 ❤️ 6Comments
-------------------
YoongsBS: Look at these idiots. Just hangin out round Seoul for Celebration @/ChimChim @/URSunshine                                                                                                              -------------------     

SOCKJIN.IE: AW my boys

KookieKiller: Bitch what about me

YoongsBS: what about you brat @/KookieKiller

NamMon: XD take it easy Yoongi

URSunshine: I look like a psycho

ChimChim@/URSunshine boy look at me! That trash picked the worst picture we took

I laugh looking at the stream of comments on Yoongi's Instagram post. We were hanging out and relaxing after the performance. It was nice to kick back with my closest friends. We all walk down to the cafe and enjoy some coffee. 

"Kook and I are working on a song together for the next show," Jimin smiles softly.

"Aw look at my best friend falling in love!" I tease.

"Hoseok!" Jimin slaps my arm.

"You didn't deny it," Yoongi joins in. 

Jimin is blushing bright red as we sit down with our coffee and muffins. We continue to talk about the next show. Jimin and Kook are doing a coming of age thing together and I think Jimin has his own song that he sings that he is dancing to. Jungkook hasn't chosen a solo yet. Speaking of which I haven't either.

"Hobi what are you going to dance to?" Jimin asks. 

"Hahaha, I have no idea!" I laugh nervously, " I want to do something no one has heard or seen before but I have no song ideas nor can I write songs."

I had ended up dropping out of this show because I had no song. Now I have more but I am still at a lose. I want an original song but I'll kiss it goodbye. I smile still knowing the two will do just fine without me.

"I might have what you are looking for," Yoongi catches my attention.

This never happened. Then again he wasn't here with us either...

"Really?!" My heart jumps and he nods. 

"After this, we can head to my place and I'll show it to you," He smiles.

I agree and after our coffee and food, we head to Yoongi's. Well, Jimin left to go cuddle with Jungkook. We walk into the apartment and Yoongi motions me to follow him to his computer set up. Is he gonna let me use one of his songs?! I watch as he pulls up a song and hesitates. I look at him and he looks nervous. 

"No one has ever heard this except for Kookie. So don't judge."

He presses play and my heart stops momentarily. This was the song he had shown me two years into our friendship. He had it for so long and never showed it? He sits back watching my reaction.

I sit back and look him in the eyes.

"You would let me dance to this?" I ask.

"I mean if you don't want to-"

"Boy, I would be honored if I could!" I yell grinning.

He looks shocked as I jump up and down pumped to be able to dance to it. I had wanted to use it but at the time I had dropped my career due to dropping this next show. Yoongi smiles and hugs me. I stand stunned but hug him back. My heart pounding out of my chest as his breath hits my neck. 

"Thank you. Noone has ever really shown so much interest in my music," he mumbles.

"Of course! Yoongi it is so amazing! I promise not to put it to shame!" I insure him.

URSunshine posted a new picture! 

97 ❤️ 5Comments -------------------URSunshine: Thank you so much @/YoongsBS for helping me pick a song for the next show!        -------------------       

97 ❤️ 5Comments
-------------------
URSunshine: Thank you so much @/YoongsBS for helping me pick a song for the next show!        -------------------       

ChimChim:YAY!! Hoseok is still in!

KookieKiller: Can't wait to see it!

YoongsBS: When was this taken?!?!

CupOTae: I will be at the show front row! Look out for me!

SOCKJIN.IE: Lol me too @/CupOTae 

I lock my phone as I walk into my apartment and see a note crumpled on the floor. I pick it up and pull it open to see what it is. 

Dear friends,

Recently my depression has spiked and I have lost all meaning to be alive other than to waste time and space. I text you at 4 in the morning making you lose sleep over my worthless self. I then push you away and it is not fair to the people around me to have to deal with my worthless mood swings and tears. I hope your life is better without me. 

Min Yoongi

I don't want to die...Not yet at least. I mean I just ran into the guy its not like he will text me...but the hope he does is keeping me going? Idk I just want to spend more time with Hoseok... The coffee boy...I guess I will stay a little longer... 

The date on this was just two days ago... I saved Yoongi's life just by spilling his coffee? Tears stream down my face as I hold the note close to my chest crying. I don't know where this came from but I know I will never take it for granted. I walk into my room and place it with the other one and head to bed so I can rest up before rehearsals tomorrow.