Chapter 5: The Show

7:03 Am

I wake up looking at the clock. Today is my day off as well as the dance performance. I sit quietly on the edge of my bed. It's been two weeks since I first woke up back in 2015. I get up and heave a sigh. I can't let the nerves get to me. I head to the Studio to go do last minute touch-ups. I see the two nervous boys who are rehearsing it again. I smile and go join them. We go hard for two hours then we are told to go home and rest. I agree and pull open my texts. 

Me: Yoongs

Me: Yoongi?

Me: Min Yoongi!

Yoongs: WTF.

Yoongs: it is 9 in the morning

Me: Ill buy you coffee and cake if you help keep my mind off of the show tonight!

Yoongs:...

Yoongs: Fine come over in 10

Me: adress???

He sends me the address and I pick up a coffee cate, his favorite coffee. I walk to his apartment and hesitate to knock as my PTSD kicks in and images of Yoongi laying dead in his bathtub flashing through my mind. I take a deep breath and knock. Instead of my having the panic of him not opening the door he does and steels the coffee and cake from me. He has only sweats on and his pale chest is visible. I have seen it before but I mean wow it never gets old. I enter the apartment and it is the same as it will be in 2018. I walk in quietly and he motions for me to sit down with him. I do and he opens the bag with the food and he starts to eat. 

"So before show butterflies?" he asks.

"Yeah. It's such a big show I have no idea how I am going to do it," I breathe out.

"Dude. You know what you are doing. I watched you perform it and it was amazing. I don't dance but I know that was so visually appealing. You will be fine," Yoongi assures me smiling softly. 

I don't hold back and hug him. It had taken me months to get the guts to hug him. I hold him against my chest head on his shoulder. His breathing falters. He is extremely stiff..

"Thank you so much," I whisper.

I never said it enough the first time. Time to make up for it. 

He puts a hand on my head and relaxes a bit as I hold him close. I let go and sit back. Nothing is spoken between us as we just sit quietly. I didn't realize how tired I was until I dozed off. 

12:34 pm

7 BOIZ

SOCKJIN.IE: god damn it Kookie

Kookiekiller: what it is more fitting now

ChimChim: Tru

CupOTae: How yall holding up before the show tonight?

SOCKJIN.IE: dam it tae

Kookiekiller: Havin a panic attack

ChimChim: No that is not ok! I am coming over rn!

NamMon: what about Hobi?

YoongsBS: He fell asleep on me.

ChimChim:CUTE!