Chapter 4: Dance

6:45 am

I Jump up and got dressed in a large white shirt, black pants, white shoes, and a beanie. I grab my dance bag and head out. Today is one of our last rehearsals before the show. Our third dropped out but jimin said he has a friend who can fill in. I send a text out to Yoongi and head out to the cafe. I have a huge smile as I dance down the streets to the cafe. Yoongi is outside with Coffee.

"Bless!!" I sing grabbing the coffee and lead him to the studio as I drink the coffee.

"Thought you'd like that," Yoongi shrugs.

"Thank yoooooouuu~!"

"I am regretting my choices," he sighs.

"Aw, cmon! Are you ready to watch the dance?" I ask opening the door to the practice room.

"If you fall."

I act offended and run in throwing my bag at the wall catching at the attention of Jungkook and Jimin. I smile and run over to Jungkook.

"Hi! Nice to meet you in person!" I shake his hand

"You too! I'm the fill in. Jimin has been catching me up on the dance," Jungkook smiles.

I grin and run to the speaker and set it up. We get ready and I hit play.

We are there for a while until it looks good. Yoongi popped up and messed around when he got bored. We are satisfied with our work and go sit down. I drink the whole water bottle and sigh. Yoongi walks over to me and makes sure I'm alive. He dumps water on me.

"Boy! I swear," I sit up shaking my head. 

He laughs and smiles a genuine smile. The first time I did this I had never invited him here but to the movie night at Jimin's. I missed such a wonderful opportunity to see him let loose. He collapses laughing at me. I get up and shake my head wildly to spray water at him. He yelps and moves away. I laugh smiling. 

"Hey, you two calm down I wanna invite you to the movie night at my place!" Jimin smiles at us. 

"Sure!" I grin glancing at Yoongi.

"Whatever," He shrugs. 

We say our goodbyes and I head towards my apartment.

"Hey! Wait up Hoseok!" Yoongi yells.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"I don't know where he lives," He explains, "Can I hang out with you until the movie night?" He asks.

I nod and he follows me home to my small apartment. We enter and I throw my bag to the side.He glances around the small place. It has a kitchen, living room, and a bathroom inside the bedroom. I tell him he can look around and I go to change my clothes. I throw on a clean t-shirt, jeans, and dry my hair. It was now a bit curly and unruly. I groan a bit but leave it still exhausted. I walk back into the living room and Yoongi is sitting on the small couch on his phone. I enter the kitchen to get some water for the two of us. I set it down and sit on the other end of the couch. 

"Nice place," Yoongi compliments glancing around again.

"Thanks." 

I pull open my phone which is still blowing up due to a group chat.

6 Boiz

SOCKJIN.IE: Who tf named the group chat??

NamMon: No idea

ChimChim: There are two people in this chat who would

CupOTae: Who

ChimChim: scratch that three

CupOTae: I am offended!

URSunshine: I am not responsible this time!

SOCKJIN.IE: This time

ChimChim: Kook

KookieKiller: Uh oh

KookieKiller: I have been exposed!

URSunshine: XD

ChimChim: He does anyone have Yoongi's Insta?

KookieKiller added YoongsBS

NamMon:That answered the question

URSunshine: HELLO YOONGI WHO IS SITTING NY ME NAD I CAN SEE HE IS IGNORING THE NOTIFICATIONS!

KookieKiller: Hoseok got 0 chill

YoongsBS: WTF am i in this chat

ChimChim: Your now a frien of more than 50% of the group so welcome to the group chat!

SOCKJIN.IE:  Hoseok is this the person?

URSunshine: BITCH STFU AND DO THAT QUESTIONING IN A PRIVATE CHAT 

KookieKiller:OOOOOooooOOOOoooOOO

ChimChim: ^

NamMon: Yo Jimin open your door im here

ChimChim: Shit yall best hurry up and join us!

KookieKiller: Already here

Chimchim: no shit.

CupOTae: BITCH WITHOUT ME!!! I AM HURT

SOCKJIN.IE: In my car see u soon!

YoongsBS: yeah cmon hoseok what are we waiting for

URSunshine: Well damn fine lets go

I get off the chat and get up. I pull on shoes and he follows behind

"Your hair is so curly. Whats with it?" Yoongi points to it as we walk out of the building.

"My hair is naturally a bit curly so since I didn't use a straightener or anything it is all puffy," I explain. 

He nods and we walk silently to Jimin's apartment. Jim was just pulling up when we arrive. He jumps out and joins us as we walk up the stairs to the apartment.

"Hey, I'm Seokjin!" Jin holds out his hand in front of me to Yoongi as we walk. 

"Yoongi," He shakes his hand.

We continue up to the fifth-floor apartment. We knock and Kookie lets us in. Tae and Jimin are arguing over the movie while Namjoon is at the counter eating. I being to introduce Yoongi to the people he doesn't know and we settle in on the couches under blankets and with popcorn. It was amazing to be back in such a peaceful time. I took these moments for granted when he was alive so I refuse to take them for granted again.