Life

Crystra pov

" I hate Gen-Sys what they stand only for the money" I said as I cut out a other newpaper article about Gen-Sys and a man named will rodman. They were all Were connected to something, I know it and I was going to prove it. You see I am undercover blogger that blogs about abuse apes in lab. Shows the abuse on the blog site I own but this new one was. I was bigger than anything else I have done before.

Will rodman was up to something but I could not find out anything. Else, though before I got fired though sadly, I got caught for the first time ever which it pissed me off. Really bad, they were up to no good, I will find what it is and why, who. I vow to myself as I look at my map I had made of who works at Gen-Sys . As I was getting some baby Tomatoes , raw than I heard my ape. Wakeing up Charlie, I went to see him into his huge metal pen I made into the basement. I saved him from Gen-Sy and I kinda did stole him but I mostly saved him.

I went to get some fresh fruit and common ape food they gave him at the Gen-Sys Than put in his pen and refill his water dish, before as I did. I sat down next to the pen as he started to eat his meal that I given him. I loved watching Charlie he was such a kind and sweet ape. I don't where Gen-Sys they got him but I think he was pet ape of someone and they got caught. He used to be lab ape now, but now he was safe now thanks to me only.

As soon he finshed with his meal I went upstairs to get ready for tonight. Peta support group, pretty much we complain about the animal abuse and we get support and ideas about how to stop it. Usally I get ideas where to hit next or if someone know's something about that place, specially about Gen-Sys I needed to know there was a dark Secert I needed to uncover it. Let the dark secret come to the light. I thought as I put my jacket than grab motorcycle helmet as I headed I kept thinking all my hate for Gen-Sys and what they were doing.

Bad girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें