Chapter 7

He almost drops his fork but he doesn't do anything.
"Yeah, it does. I sometimes I wonder why should I have this huge dining area if it is the same thing every time." He says and he seems upset.
"Where is everyone in the castle,?" I ask him.
"They all have separate eating areas." He tells me then I get a thought. "What if they ate in here with you?" I ask. "With both of us." I say and he smiles.
"I never thought if it." He says. "They do so much here and I make them eat in a separate area and keep their distance." He says, maybe that's just how it has always been but why not change up the rules?
He is the ruler after all. What he says goes. I don't ask him that though. I can see that he is deep thought as it is with what we just talked about.
I have learned so much today but the one thing that keeps me from understanding everything is if he doesn't like the way it is, why not change it? Once the sun starts setting once again I am told to shower. Almus comes in to help me.
"Must I get help to be undressed?" I say as Almus gets my clothes.
"If you don't wish for the help I can leave." He says in a quiet and mono tone. He sounds like a robot.
"Yes please." I say and he nods before exiting. I take my shower and get my pajamas on. I go to the huge window and open it. Like I said it was more of a glass door.
I step onto the opening and there is a cool breeze that ruffles my hair. It reminds me of siting in the trees at home. All my friends think I am crazy that I climb them.
They won't or don't go higher then a few branches. Me I dare to climb to the top and see the beach below me.
I have fallen before but that doesn't scare me. You will only fall if that's the only thing that you are thinking about. My dad comes in and sees me. I come in and he tells me goodnight before exiting the room.
I get in bed and sink in. It is much bigger than anyone would need it to be. It is like a giant cloud that you will never fall through but will make you think you will.
In a bed like this you would think I could fall a sleep fast but I can't.
I think of everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. Even if I am not the ticking time bomb that can save this planet doesn't mean anything. No matter what I will never be normal now.
I have two homes. They are on two different planets and that is something that no one can ever know. I already know that no matter what happens here, when I go home I can't say anything when I get there.