♦️ Chapter 31 || I Half Lied ♦️

Start from the beginning

"You clearly have never put a Victoria secrets bra on! It's like wearing a cloud." Alice says through heavy breaths.

I roll my eyes and finish changing. Not gonna lie the bra was comfy, Alice was right about that.

"Sooooo how do you like it?" Alice shouts.

"I feel so uncomfortable," I say looking into the mirror.

"Let me see"

"What!? NO way!" I shout.

She groans, "Because I will tell you if its good or not."

"But-"

"No buts get your butt out here."

I whine as I slowly unlock the door and Alice creeps in her set of lingerie.

"Girl what the..... I didn't realize you were a freaking model! If I had known I would have burned all your clothes and bought you better things to wear!"

My face became beet red.

"Navy blue is your color" She adds as I look into the mirror again "But really tho... Jake will die seeing you in this." Alice says while clapping.

"I think I died too." I choke.

Alice slaps my back, "You look good kid, you look good."

"How are you so comfortable walking around like that?!"

"Confidence! Which you need."

"Can I have some of yours?"

"No, you need to build it yourself."

I sigh.

"It will come Nicole, it will come," She says "Now go try the rest on!" and runs out.

I laugh as Alice runs and throws me more things.

I look into the mirror. Alice was right, Navy blue does suit me and I don't look half bad in this set. If anything I actually liked it, but I didn't want Alice to know.

As time went by Alice and basically tried on the entire store rating the lingerie.

"Work it girl!" Alice shouted as I walked out in the next set.

I laughed as Alice began to do model like poses but really emphasize them.

I even ended up having fun and getting more comfortable in my own skin.

"Which one is your favorite?" Alice asks as we finsh up.

I shrug, "I would never wear this type of stuff Alice, besides I can't afford it."

She shakes her head, "I didn't ask about buying I just asked which is your favorite?"

"I don't have one."

"Yes, you do now tell me or I will pick and you won't like that."

"Ugh fine the navy blue set. The first one I tried on."