I yawned, wondering what on earth he was talking about. I was exhausted It has been a very long day and I did not wish to hear his ramblings. Then again Edwin worked out his problems through thinking aloud. Sometimes he would spend nights keeping Calfont or I up. Even as a Prince, I had given him many duties. None which were easy but he did well. I was preparing him of course.

"You need my advice?" I mused.

"No never, Esme. Just wanted to how you say...pick your brain." Where does he find these sayings from? I knew whatever he had to say was going to force me to sit down, so I sat down on my stool rest, waiting for him to speak.

"What do you think of the Orcs?"

"They are...boisterous," I told Edwin as he nodded his head slowly, tapping his fingers gently on my dresser. "Very nice though."

"Esme?"

I glanced at him to see him staring out into the distance. A look of determination on his face, "I am going to marry her."

"Marry who, Edwin?"

"Kita...Kito...the Orc Princess."

I nodded my head slowly. Trying not to attempt to lose all sense of reason and slap him. Was he that idiotic? What was wrong with him?! Could he really be thinking that much with lust to let it cloud his judgement? I am really going to kill him. "Esme, say something," he chuckled as I took a deep breath.

I turned to him, a calm look on my face. "And why might that be, Edwin? Why marry her, you have just become King."

"Well for one she is exotic and beautiful-"

My hand flew to his head and he hissed grabbing it quickly and putting it to my side. "Esme you did not let me finish-"

"-I do not need to let you finish, you imbecile! I cannot believe you, you thinking with your smaller of two heads...I could throttle you! Have I taught you nothing?!" I fumed as I watched him lean against the wall, humming as I proceeded to rant and yell at him.

"Are you done sister?"

I heaved out a big sigh, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yes." I was not done but I wanted to hear more of this...this insane idea he had. Marriage! Marriage was not for Edwin right now. He needed to establish himself as a great King before he thought about marriage.

"Who are the strongest out of all the kingdoms, sister?"

"The Dragons."

"Yes then?"

"The Orcs."

"Keep it going, Esme."

I sighed, "Why do you want me to say things I already know, Edwin? I was Queen for many years I know the strongest in the land...the weakest. We are the weakest, Edwin."

He chuckled, bringing one of his fingers to his temple. Tapping it. "Yes, sister. I will change that."

"You are naive if you think a marriage is a saving grace for this kingdom. Look at the Fae and Dragon kingdom. What is your plan, Edwin. Tell me. Explain this idea to me." If he was going to run what I had worked so hard into the ground, I waned to know.

"I am not a dunce, Esmeralda. I know it will not fix all of my problems but it will be one more brick closer to achieving my goal."