"Ah, my friends! I am so glad you all could make it!" Edwin announced, his hand going out to the male in the middle, that had his chest puffed out.

The man glanced at his hand, before crossing his arms across his chest. "I am King Draka, you are King Edwen." Their accent was different, much harsher in our language than how other people pronounced it.

"Yes, yes, I am. I am glad that you have chosen to come yourself King Draka to my coronation...although a little late we still are celebrating," Edwin chuckled as he glanced down at me. A smile on his lips, "Ah this is my sister,  Her Royal Highness Queen...ah Princess Esmeralda," Edwin coughed glancing at me with a bit of worry.

I laughed softly. I was a princess again. How odd. At least he added in Royal Highness. I did not mind though. "It is a pleasure to finally see you on our lands, my King," I said while bowing slightly. He frowned, staring at someone beside me. It was Thorian. "Oh and this is my son, Prince Thorian." I get so giddy like saying it aloud!

"He is an animal?" He questioned, "I thought mundanes did not mix with other species," he said while his eyes zoned in on me. Making me feel more than a bit uncomfortable.

Edwin chuckled, "Well it is a new era, King Draka. Dragons have intermingled with fae's, vampires with lycans...the possibilities are endless," Edwin told the King as we heard a high pitched sneeze.

I looked to where it was coming from. The smallest Orc who stood, probably my height or a inch or two taller. She still was shorter than the two Orcs and Edwin and Thorian. "This is my sister, Princess Ketakkari," The King announced as I watched his hand push her a bit so we could actually get a glimpse of her. She had a cloak on so all I could see was her slim green hands.

He made a grunt and she quickly pulled at the hood of her cloak. She was beautiful. Dark hair that reached just to the nape of her neck. Gray feathers were mixed in with her hair, even standing out a bit longer than her hair. Her eyes were a golden yellow, and dark green freckles splattered all over her nose and cheeks. Full dark lips were pressed into a thin line as she seemed to take a few steps back. He said something very harsh to her in Orcish and she instantly bowed.

"It is my honor," she said quickly as she looked to me, Thorian and then Edwin. Who her brows seemed to furrow at before she bowed.

Edwin took that opportunity to grab her hand and kiss it, "Pleasure is all mine Princess." I watched as the other man accompanying them, snorted, pulling the Princess back from Edwin.

The King began to chuckle, his hand going to Edwin's shoulder. Slapping it rather harshly. "Down, Jantek! He is very protective over Ketakkari," he chuckled as I watched in horror as this Jantek man pulled the princess close to him and away from us. As if we would just attack her or something! She on the other hand looked ready to duck under a table to flee from the man's grasp.

"As he should be," Edwin said with a brief smile, his eyes lingering on this Jantek fellow before clearing his throat. Did I mention of throttling him once again? Staring is a bit rude in some cultures and I did not want them to receive the wrong ideas! "I hope you all enjoy your stay here. We have dancing, food, fellowship. Make yourself at home here!"

"Dancing?" The King questioned as Edwin directed his gaze towards the few men and women dancing together. "Hmmm, Princess teach me these dances," he said while pointing towards me. "King Edwen teach my sister. I will bring this 'dancing' back to my people."