Merman! Clear X Reader pt. 2 🔞NSFW🔞

Hhh listen I wanna get more productive and I understand this plot will have nothing to do with the last merman Clear thing but blease...this is the only scenario I have,,,

Dominant reader too to spice things up here

🐠

The plot was cheesy and badly written, but as a pornstar you couldn't complain.

"Mm? What's wrong little fish? Is it too tight?" You recited your lines as you pulled the bindings, the 'net' that you the pirate had caught the poor merman in.
His name was Clear, and today was the first day you'd be working with him. Having had experiences with working with people you weren't attracted to in the past, you felt like this time your job would actually be fun.

The fish man squirmed and huffed, his hips trembling a bit at the pressure of the ropes bound to his humanlike cock. "M-ma'am, this just...it hurts."

As the 'capitan' of the ship, you meet the creature's level and stare at his twitching tendrils that popped up amongst his pale white scales, intrigued.
To think you'd have to have those in various places rilled you up for a split second or so.

Clear played his role very well. The 'plot' went as such- you invite him in the capitan's quarters for a look-see at what you caught, you know, a quick inspection.

"Mm? What's this?" Was your line after you had stumbled upon the merman's penis.
Clear's hips jumped slightly at your fingertips innocently rubbing the tip. "That's-thats ah, my d-"

"Say, you wouldn't mind a tour of what the capitan has, wouldn't you?" Your hand reaches over to tuck a strand of hair behind a pointed ear, nuzzling his slightly scaled cheek gently.
"I-I don't know what humans look like too well, so I don't mind..." the fish man stuttered, thus beginning the true plot every porno flick had.

He was so cute, you even got to tenderly caress his cheek as you straddled him for a moment, pushing snowy locks from his forehead.

Your hands make their way to your clothes, shedding them with slight snakelike movement. Clear's webbed hands hesitantly reach over to help, you swatting them away. "I'm the capitan here, and I get to do as I please with you."

He nods with a slight gasp as your last garment is removed, eyes widening a bit at what a human figure looked like up close. Gingerly, your hand is out to feel the weight of his dick.
The magenta-eyed male flinches a bit, watching as you pump it slowly, his chest heaving up and downwards slightly faster.

"C-capitan, I-" the member got stiffer in your hand as you had also been keeping his tail in place.
"Hm? You what?"
"Can we go further?"
"Not yet..." you let go of him and nuzzle his chest, an innocent smile decorating the texture of your lips.

Clear huffed and watched you tie his hands together above his head with tight rope. Your hips reach his again, feeling the texture of his wintery white scaly tail. It was rough yet smooth, an interesting combination of sensations against your fingertips.

His cock twitches in anticipation as he watches you ready yourself for a moment before directly sitting on it, cowgirl style.

His heat shoots a wave of pleasure throughout your midriff, his tail curling upwards to push you onto him more. The merman whimpers as you begin to only grind, flexing around him.

"Oh please-" fell off his lips.

Then and there you finally comply and begin to bounce and move on him harsher, nearly drowning in the sharp gasps and loud moans he let out that his face went redder at (you couldn't help yourself with your own sounds either, at how he'd arch his hips or how his cock would flick in you).

His large tail curled and arched you forwards, the cool feel against your back strangely pleasant. Clear looks at you with half lidded eyes, a mouth open in a pant as he watched the human body move on him. Even if it was hard to notice, the expression in his eyes became something of utmost relaxation as you finally came.
His stiff member began to soften as it too, finally relieved itself deep inside you, your fingers curling into the sides of his hips you were gripping on.

The liquids dribbled down your thighs as you got off him and readied yourself for the next part of the flick.