Parents! Aoba x Koujaku x Child! Reader

Today was a worrisome day for Koujaku. It was his daughter's first day of kindergarten. What if she got hurt? What if she got bullied? Even worse, what if...

"Koujaku, you alright?" His husband Aoba asked, stirring him of his haunted train of thought. "Yeah..."

The blue haired father smiled, watching his little girl catch up to them as they walked. "I know you must be worried but...it's gonna be fine." He assured Koujaku.

"Right..." the smile was returned as they approached school. It wasn't long before the moms of the other kids of your class had begun to chat with Koujaku, leaving your other dad Aoba with the teacher.

"Alright, we'll see you later, y/n." He pecked you on the forehead, onlooking the other kids in your class. "Okay!" You nod, waving.

Koujaku lifted his daughter up into his arms and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Daddy's going to see you later too." The moms 'awww'ed at this, making you wrap your arms around your dad a little protectively.

He chuckled, setting you down. "Oh, I'll be late for work if I don't head out now." Aoba reminded his husband as they waved at you upon leaving the classroom.

You wave back, seeing some of the moms rather disappointed over your taller dad being gay.

Spotting a blonde haired boy sitting in the back of class, you step a little closer in his direction.

Porcelain hands and legs were scratched here and there, sporting a few band aids...

🏫

"So...how was it?" Aoba asks as you held his hand on the way home. Your other hand was grasping a larger one too, looking up to your parents. "It was alright, you wanna see the picture I drew today?" You were eager to show them your art. They chuckle, swinging your arms a bit.

"Sure, when we get home."

"You get any new friends or anything?" Koujaku asked, reminding you of something.

"Oh yeah, this one boy...I can't remember his name though..."

Your dads look at each other for a moment before one one of them smiled.

"What?" You ask, confused as to why they were doing that. "It's nothing...anyways, I met your teacher and she seems really nice."

"She is! Today she taught us how to make paper animals and..." you ramble on, Koujaku and Aoba holding your hands close.