Mink X male! Reader 🍋lemon🍋- It's A Fight!

Just a little more...come on...

You grit your teeth as Mink's hand dominates yours in this arm wrestling contest. He seemed to be barely doing anything to win, yet you were giving it your all.

Your hand slams loudly against the table making you sigh irritatedly. "Damn it, that's my 6th loss already!" You huff like a child, he rolls his eyes at you.

"You still have too much to learn..." he squeezes your arm, making you pull back a bit. "Hey hey now...are you saying I'm not as strong as you?"

"I proved my point six times already." He puts simply, rather stoic. It was like he knew he'd win from the start! This guy...!

"Okay, fine..." You decide to comply. "I'll put up with what you want! It's the least I can do if I want to win."

"Good enough." Mink gives a nod, holding his hand out for another match. "This again...?" You sigh, not really being what you had in mind, but you'd go along with it...

When you were at your weakest point he pulled you by the arm and pecked your lips, smacking your hand down on the table. "W-wh- hey! No fair, you distracted me! Interference!" You pout, face ablaze.

"Oh? Since when am I that sort of distraction?" He asked, leaning back in his seat and crossing his legs.

"You know what I meant, stop being an asshole..." this was a side of Mink you never knew you'd see. When you first saw the guy he was the very right definition of intimidating.

"Alright, alright. I'll let you win. Just this once." He leaned in closer to you and pulled you by the jaw on his lips.

This was wrong...! But...he smelled really nice and...you know what? If this was the only time you could win, so be it.

The two of you part, rather awkwardly. Standing, your chair scraped against the ground as it moved back and you sit on his lap.

Needless to say, he surprise was in his eyes as you pull him closer by the collar. "I see you're taking your chances..." he chuckled a deep chuckle that left a shiver down your spine.

"So I am." Was the last you say before your lips meet again, this time with more tongue and the rumpling up of clothes.

Your fingers slowly trail down his body, watching his reaction. Eyes were fixed intently on your hesitant fingers, you felt like this was some sort of test that you really shouldn't fail at. He almost seemed to sense your hesitation the same way he sensed your fingertips in every nook and cranny of his body.

"Your move..." You mutter, sick of his games. Also rather curious to see what he'd be doing too...

Pinning you down, he looks you right in the cockeye, as if asking some sort of permission before your clothes were removed. He then sat back down like nothing was the matter, seeing you impatient was what he lived for.

"Im gonna win this goddamn game..." you mumble, fumbling with his belt. "I'd like to see you try." He smirked not complaining.

Pulling his pants away to give you some sort of slide, he slides his fingers in your entrance for some sort of preparation.

You wince at the pain, having to roll your hips a bit once his fingers brushed against your prostate. It was excruciating, that is, this teasing that was given at you.

Mink himself seemed rather impatient as well. "Y/N...you knew you were going to win from the start, didn't you?"

He muttered in your ear as distraction from the pain of his length replacing his fingers. You hold in a breath, nodding as your face tints the colors of a sunset.

He started moving slow, then faster upon seeing you bounce back. Digging your hands on his shoulders, you bite your lip all because of the pleasure your partner is giving you.

It's too much...

With a yelp, you come on his stomach, he doing the same shortly after. The mess you were, you stare back st him with the eyes of a champion.

🥇

A/N
I feel like I made Mink OOC somehow...

But I just wanted to say that I haven't been getting the sleep I want and it's affecting my writer's block.

Basically worsening my condition. So I'm sorry if the end of this was shit.