Koujaku X Reader-Bitchy Bird [PART 2]🍋Lemon🍋

It had been a few days with your meeting up with Koujaku, and he had decided to treat you to a night out. It was fun in its own way, the two of you walking back to drop you off at your place.

"Well, It was fun while it lasted, but I guess it's time for me to take my leave." He chuckled, stepping at your doorstep.

"Yeah...but um, there was something I wanted to show you." You had looked up ways to fix allmates recently, remembering that Beni had a problem with his map.

Anything to have this guy linger around you.

"Oh? What is it?" Koujaku raised a brow in curiosity as you invite him in.

"Well...doesn't Beni need a touch up? I'd be happy to help with that..." you had seated Koujaku at the couch with said allmate, who nodded.

"Right! There's probably a Virus in my map!" (A/n- I love puns and there's nothing you can do about it) the red sparrow chirped up.

"Ah, that's really nice of you y/n, but I could always get it done elsewhere..." How nice could this guy get?

After insisting, he finally caved in. "Alright Beni, I'll be sure to be extra careful..." you say as you fumble with him.

Hopefully this would go right...you weren't a star mechanic or anything, this was just something you looked up on the internet...

Wth nervous fumbling fingers, you soon had Beni up and running again. With a test run or two of his map, the three of you realized things were back to normal with the robot bird.

"Wow y/n! That was really nice! How can I thank you....again?" Koujaku smiled, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, but...there is one way..." you shuffled your feet a bit, looking down as Koujaku tilted his head a bit. "How?"

After much courage built, You gulp and gently peck his cheek. "You know what? S-sorry...That was unnecessary..." You say as you watch a deep pink stain Koujaku's cheeks.

"Do I really have to be here for this?" Beni interrupted, watching the two.

"Why, You jealous I've been kissed by such a wonderful person, Beni?" Amid his bashfulness, Koujaku teased his allmate in a way that made you look up again.

"W-what...? I..." you tried to find the words to say something, but couldn't as Koujaku had put Beni in sleep mode before he could shoot back a snarky comment or remark.

"Really, y/n...I don't mind..." so the legendary suave lady-killer had a weakness after all! He seemed rather nervous at this topic.

Gently, his lips softly make contact with yours. Like hell you'd miss this opportunity to kiss him back!

Your arms found their way around his neck as his own snaked into your hair to deepen this action. Soon, your lips parted ever so slightly for a tongue to invade the space. The both your bodies collided, were in some sort of friction that left you panting softly through the now open mouthed kiss.

With saliva dribbling ever so slightly from your  lip, you had Koujaku lick it up when he parted. His face red and the soft pants that emitted from him you look away from.

"Y/n...s-sorry...I-" He started, thinking he'd done something wrong.

"No, it's fine. I want this." You gave a gentle smile of reassurance, making him nod.

Now pinned to the couch, he was searching for your neck's sweet spot, having you moan out in no time.

You felt the hesitance in his scarred fingers as he slid them up your shirt to take off. "Koujaku..." You gave him another smile as you run a hand down his face.

Peeling off the last of your upper body's clothes, he made sure to play with your nipples, giving your breasts teasing squeezes. You started to feel something rub at your inner thigh, making your face redden. "K-Koujaku...it's no fun without you..." you mumble.

He gets the message and starts stripping himself, after a pause that felt like eternity. Your eyes lay on his body, his tattoos. He hadn't explained the meaning of them to you just yet, which is why he had a nervous air about showing skin. "It's okay...whatever it is, I won't mind."

Once you had said that, he tore off what was at your lower body, fingers teasing you. Amid your gasping to this, you reached for his manhood and started to stroke it. The sound that left him you'd pay to hear again.

"Please..." You whisper after quite a long while of this. Koujaku nods and places himself at your entrance. "...be gentle, okay?" Was your last request.

"I'll try..." and with that, you were thrust into with a loud yelp.

He bit his lip as he watched you adjust to his size, shifting a bit once you had it. He started moving, first slow, but faster as he reached your spot.

"K-Kouja-ah!" You tried saying his name throughout his hard movements but were too overwhelmed by pleasure. "Y/n...haah...y/n..." his deep voice purred out in the crook of your neck before a pounding particularly hard had you release.

The feeling of you on him had him keep going for a second before following with the same result. Pulling out, he was a madly blushing, panting mess.

You fell limp in his arms, catching your breath as he stroked your hair. "Thanks...Koujaku..." You mutter after an awkward pause.

"Y/n...my pleasure." He pecked your forehead.