Virus X Trip X Sei X Reader

"Sei, what's this?" Virus asked, snatching the shorter boy's fedora from his head. Other than the pin of the Morphine logo, there was one of a small flower next to it. "Oh...y/n gave that to me..." he answered, not really having the courage to snatch his hat back.

"Hmm? What's this about y/n?" Virus lingered not too far behind. As Trip inspected it, he eventually plopped it back on Sei's head.

"She gave me that flower pin." He repeated to those who didn't catch on.

"Well...I'm gonna make her give me something better." Virus chuckled, muttering under his breath. His not-twin simply rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm in, but I knew you were gonna go on with something like that, old pervert."

"Shut up Trip, you like it too."

Sei watched this passive-aggressiveness between the two for a moment before starting to head out. "Hey hey now..." Trip had pulled him back from the collar of his shirt a little.

"You're not going to see y/n, are you?" The taller man asked, leaning into his ear to say it. "..." Sei didn't know what to say at that, other than mentioning the presence of Virus.

"Shit! That bastard! I'll beat you two to her!" Trip sprinted for the nearest exit, leaving Sei to catch up.