Koujaku X busty! Reader 🍋lemon🍋

"Mn...Koujaku...stop..." with a giggle, you push away a lopsided smirked Koujaku through the swarm of kisses he was leaving at your face and neck.

He instead wraps his arms around you and nuzzles in the crook of your neck. "What are we gonna do for the holidays...?" You look up at the big spoon, who was nestling his face in your hair.

The two of you had both decorated the house, had been to holiday parties friends had invited you, and even had your own ways of showing the festivities.

Koujaku hums a bit before answering. "I don't know...if there's people you want to visit, I don't mind. Or stuff you think we need..." he was in his winter mellow mood, the one where he'd nuzzle more against your body, 'forgetting' to wear extra layers just so he could have you close.

"No...it's too cold outside anyway..." You mutter, pulling the bedsheets closer to your figure.
The raven haired man shrugs and places an obnoxiously loud kiss at your collarbone. Content with the warmth that surrounded you at the moment, you close your eyes and entangle legs with his.

A few minutes pass, soon enough you feel your partner shuffle in bed. However, this bed-shuffling you knew very well. In fact, all too well.

"Hm? Is something bothering you?" You ask as you open your eyes to a crimson face.
"No...I just...need to find a comfortable position is all."
"But why now? Weren't you okay a minute ago?" Your hands absentmindedly run up and down his body a bit, seeing the shade of red deepen.

"Y-yeah, I was...but my foot was falling asleep."
"Oh. Should I move too or...?" Your figure starts to displace itself, Koujaku suddenly sputtering out.

"I-it's okay! You don't have to if you don't want to...!" He had loosened his grip on you slightly just in case you were, but the rest of the bed was cold and this here was the only warm spot.

"Nah, that wouldn't be comfortable." You admit, burying your face in his chest.
"Koujaku...I love you." You bring his face to your large bosom and plant a kiss on his forehead, feeling the heat of his face (and down below) against you.

Fuck, y/n knows...!

"Y/n...really...you know, don't you?" He sighs.
"Next time, just say so, you big pervert." You chuckle and leave a kiss on his cheek.

Now having access to it, Koujaku licks, bites and leaves any mark on your neck and breastbone, a hint of awareness to not be too rough there.

You pull up your shirt a little, he seeing it was a green light for that goes to remove it for you.

A holiday themed bra, you had been lucky to find it in your size the other day, and seeing Koujaku's eyes stop at it was priceless.

His hand reaches out to grope one of your breasts as his mouth makes way to lock with yours. After the brief melding of tongues and soft massaging at your chest, he bites your earlobe gently.
"Just as I love seeing you in that, y/n, it's going to have to come off."

Your head bobs in a slight nod, feeling hands peel off said undergarment. The same hands snake their way up and down your figure, groping and prodding areas that made shivers roll down your spine.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Your face burns as you ask.
"Mm? No..." he seems lost in the feeling of your skin, kissing down to your navel.

With a huff, you tug on his clothes for him to emit a soft chuckle. You were lucky enough for him to undress in front of you, getting as bare as you were.

As he gets to your lower body, he removed anything there that was in his way of what you knew he'd go for-

You hesitantly put your leg on his shoulder, a gentle smile meeting you before the mouth of such an innocent gesture plunges between your folds.

You squirm and whimper out at the activity down there, a grip on Koujaku's hair that was silently begging him to continue.
When he's had his fill, the tattooed man pulls away and gazes at you for a moment.

"Y/n...tonight can we...?"

Your eyes meet his as you pull him down in a hug to bite his earlobe softly. "Yes please..." the sound of your bashful voice was what made him tear open the condom so suddenly. Your face can't get any redder as you watch him flinch upon putting it on.

Koujaku aims himself properly and...

"Y/n...is it okay?" His voice is a husky whisper buried in your neck as you squeak out a positive answer.

Here you had a perfect view of your partner's upper body. His face, his chest, every scar or mark...

A smile slowly morphs into a smirk as he starts to move, a grip on your hips and thighs.
As the pressure builds, his arms wrap around your body, and you do the same to keep up.

The room's heat builds as it fills with the both of your breathing and carnal sounds, recognizable skin-on-skin effects audible.

"Koujaku! I-Ah!-I'm close to...!" The last word was swallowed as he picks up speed slightly, movements slicker with precum and tension.

No doubt he was coming to a close as well.

You let out a sharp cry as you feel your dam break, your body curling into Koujaku to ride out your orgasm.

Seeing your body bounce against his, the way your heat felt around him, the sound of lusty cries...oh the poor soul can't take it anymore.

The other slams into you particularly hard one last time before he gives way. At this, you shudder and grind against the source of the liquid that was dripping from your thighs.

He pulls out and catches his breath, it warm against your skin. A sloppy kiss to your breastbone was delivered. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, you big pervert of a hippo..." you push aside his fringe to plant kisses on the left side of his face.

Koujaku blinks for a moment before smiling.