Chapter 1

Y/N: Finally!!! ♥~♥

Seoul!!!!!
Here I come!!!!!!!!

Y/N who has turned 18 and has moved to her favourite place Seoul, Korea to study with her best friend Maohime who is the same age as her and have been friends since they were in grade 3. They aren't the only one who has moved here most of their friends had moved here before them and now has even started their job after completing their studies. 

One of their friends Jung Ho Seok whom they nicknamed him as J-Hope cause he has this angel personality and always gives Y/N and Maohime to not to lose hope and do their best. He is the reason why Y/N and Maohime moved to Korea for studies.

Maohime: OMG!!! This place is unbelievable♥♥♥ Y/N can you imagine this we are actually standing on an airport which is in Korea like look at how shiny this floor is! Look at the people! GOSH!!!! Straight dyed hair, fair girls and so slimmer than me.
IS THIS A DREAM!!!!!!!!! *ouch*

Y/N: *pinched her* Now that you know it isn't quit screaming people are looking at us!

Maohime: Ok! Ok!..............OHHHH HOSEOK!!!!! I'M HERE♥0♥ *waving at him* 

Y/N: I'm here? We are here!

Y/N's POV
It's just so cute to look at Maohime who loves and has a crush on Hoseok. She and him have the same cheerful and hyper active personalities. They would definitely make a cute couple only if Hoseok felt the same.

Flashback:

Hoseok: Y/N....I..ummm....I would like to say something. 

Y/N: Well you better hurry cause I might be late for class.

Hoseok: Well ummm....Y/N I think.......I think I like you!

Y/N: Hoseok......

That very moment was so confusing to understand I didn't know what to say cause I knew Maohime loved him and if I said yes and we started dating then Maohime and I wouldn't be friends anymore.

Hoseok knew that I was an honest person and so I said that I didn't feel the same but said that we would continue as friends. I haven't told all this to Maohime yet cause she would feel sad about it. Hoseok seemed disappointed but I think he is fine with it now. 

End of Flashback and POV

Hoseok waved at us and we got ourselves into a group hug I backed away and saw Maohime still hugging Hoseok's body like a Koala hugging a tree. I laughed at Hoseok's reaction.

Hoseok: Uh.....ummm--Maohime! *taps her shoulder*

Maohime: Oops hihihi sorry!

I could sense Maohime wiggling her tail and shaking her cat ears with cute puppy eyes in front of Hoseok. To which he pinched her cheek and carried our bags.

Hoseok: Let's go girls!

I smiled and turned to see Maohime with a tomato face
♥///♥ and shocked cause she didn't expect this sudden heart attack she was getting I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car.

To be continue.....