Silenced followed until Naruto turned sharply to Sasuke startling the ex avenger. Putting on his serious face that was only reserved for Hokage matters. He voiced what he has been thinking all evening.

"Teme.... how are YOU doing?"

Sasuke already knew that was why he had come by. He thought about it! If he didn't have kids he would probably be like a zombie. If it was before than he would probably live with no meaning again with no reason to live. He would be angry at the world, at his damn existence because life has given him many things and snatched them away later.

But he's not alone in this he has children that depend on him so he's holding up pretty good. The day had consisted of cleaning everything.

"You know before you came I told the boys that we should build a shrine for their Kaasan... they all walked away not listening saying that it is only needed for the dead, and that was that they kept on cleaning... but me I'm not ok but I'm also not like before... I have to be strong and keep my emotions on check."

Naruto nodded and picked up his cup of tea sipping it, and laid back on the floor with his hands on his head.

Sasuke sighed and laid on his back also looking at the stars, he remembered that day.....that amazing day that he asked Hinata to marry him.

Flashback

Sasuke had been thinking about this for the past week now and he can't keep waiting. Hinata out getting groceries, and she would be coming soon to make them lunch.

He went into the Uchiha secret safe where his mothers ring was. He stared at it a gold band with tiny small crystals all around it simple but beautiful and he knew it was perfect for his Hina she didn't like flashy things.

He remembered his mother wearing it like it was just yesterday. It was still brand new.

Now the problem was only HOW he should ask the question? Would she say yes? Was it too soon? Maybe she wanted to wait? Maybe he was the only one that felt this way!? I mean she was always blushing and her stutter was getting better with him, why is he thinking so hard on this?

Simple because he has never felt this way and he didn't want to loose this. His shy little heiress with her always blushing cheeks, her long beautiful hair, her beautiful smile, her beautiful everything. He paused mid step and He thought about this ..... yeah just like he thought everything about her is beautiful.

He kept on walking and went back to the living room and picked up a book he felt her chakra coming close. He heard the door open and his Hina walked in with groceries in her basket.

She stopped infront of him and smiled making his heart beat louder in his ears.

"Sasuke I-I'm back. I'll be in t-the kitchen if you need me." Sasuke gave a nod and with that she turned and left towards the kitchen.

He heard running water, chopping, sizzling. He just could not concentrate on his book. So he put it down beside him and leaned back and looked at the wall.

Why is this so hard he should just go in there and get on one knee like it is normally done but he did not want normal. She deserved something better.

All of a sudden it came to him if they married here so many problems would occur but if they married somewhere else everything would be better. But she would probably like her friends to be present and sister also... he doesn't have that right to deprive her of that.

"Sasuke the food is ready" came her soft voice. He got up and stuck his hand in his front right pocket were the ring was he fisted it in his hand and walked towards her. They both sat down and gave their thanks.

She started eating, her cooking was always delicious, but he did not feel hungry for some reason. With his hand still holding the ring tightly in a fist.

"Let's go on a small Vacation Hina" He blurted out.

She stopped eating and looked up at him with questions in her eyes. Sasuke sighed preparing his words.

"Hinata if we were to marry your family would do anything to stop us to not let this happen."

Hinata stood up squeaking out "MARRY" with one hand holding her cheek her face blushing and her eyes and mouth widened. Her chest heaving up and down like she had run miles.

Sasuke stood up also.

"Hinata I... I don't see myself without you. For this past year you have been on my mind constantly. Now that I have spent so much time with you I refuse to let you go. You make me Happy.. very happy after so long. You make me smile my heart beats faster when you are around. It's hard to sleep after you leave..so.... so my question is... Will You Marry me Hinata and elope with me? Live your life with me and keep making me happy? Will you be my light in all this darkness that surrounds me!? I don't deserve you but I'm selfish and I need you I my life! So will you marry me and become Uchiha?"

Ass he talked tears formed in her eyes and fell. He thought she would cry more and yell out "Noo are you crazy it's too soon" what he did not expect was for her to run and tackle him down in a hug. He didn't have time for the unexpected action and only his eyes had widened before the impact.

He ground she was not heavy but that tackle was frightening. She hugged him tightly and cried on his chest.

After he let her cry for a few seconds he asked "sooo is that a Yes?"

Hinata laughed getting off of him and letting him get up. She cleaned her face and looked at him smiling. Her eyes sparkled with unshed tears, happy tears of course.

"Yess Sasuke I want to Elope and marry you. I don't care what people say this is my happiness this is what I want." She said firmly to him.

Sasuke smiled and that afternoon they went to talk to Kakashi about all this and he granted them a vacation that would be informed as an S- class and she could not give out information.

Hinata went back to the Hyuga compound and grabbed her things. Early the next day she left the Hyuga compound never turning back only happy with what was ahead of her.

When she left out the gates she started running towards him where they agreed to meet and left on their journey to a new start together.

Flashback over

Sasuke closed his eyes at that memory yes his most fondest memory. He looked to his left and saw Naruto snoring with his mouth wide open. He stood up and walked to him. Ass a friend he should let him sleep he is tired being Hokage and all.

So he did what was normally done he kicked the 7th Hokage in his side making him Ooof and start choking on his saliva finally he ended up gasping holding his side.

"Get up dobe and go to the guest room your slobbering all over the new polished floors." With that he walked inside smiling when he heard his best friend yell out.

"DAMN YOU TEME"

Sooo there you go next chapter 😁😄Dun dun dun 😁😄

Littlebear🐻🐻 out ✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼