Chapter Thirty Four : {100K special}

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand why you're all laughing? What's so funny?" I ask in a serious tone.

"Good joke, Kookie." Jimin laughs.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Jungkook stares at all of us.

Then they all hold in their laughter.

"We just...can't believe that the boy who used to entice girls into sleeping with him, has suddenly fallen in love with his roommate." Hoseok speaks, trying to hold his laughter in.

Jungkook shrugs. "So? Maybe I'm fed up of that side of me, now. Maybe I want to change. I think it's about time that I did. Eunji changed me and...I started developing feelings for her since..." Then he suddenly stops his sentence.

I wonder what he was about to say.

"Anyway, let's go and find them."
He suddenly speaks in a serious tone and walks out.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook's fist hits the boy's cheek. He glares at him with such hatred and kicks him. "You think starting a fire is funny? People could have died!"

Jungkook throws every kick and punch to the boy. Jungkook doesn't care if the boy is left bruised or can't even move, because in his mind, Eunji could have died. He would have lost her. Including everyone else that was caught in the fire.

"Jungkook! That's enough!" Namjoon shouts.

But the youngest didn't pay heed to his hyung's words and continued to beat the boy up. He was fighting for Eunji, because he promised to protect her, care for her and love her.

The boys try to pull Jungkook out of the fight. Just as Jungkook was about to throw another punch and kick, the headmaster's voice resonates across the room, through the speakers.

"I have an important announcement. The common room is undergoing construction. Due to health and safety reasons, all students will go home from tonight. The college bus are ready and will immediately take you straight home. All of you stay safe. I'll message your parents to let you know about this and when you will return to college. Thank you."

"Wait. We're going home? Yes!" Jimin shouts.

"Yeah. Looks like it." Taehyung replies.

Jungkook breathes heavily and walks out without another word, on his way to the nurse's office. He knows that Eunji can't go back home to her dad. He promised to protect her, so that's what he'll do. He won't let her go to her dad, he won't let her go through anymore sufferings. Whether the headmaster messages her father or not, he doesn't care. All he wants is Eunji to stay by his side.

Ever since he developed feelings for her, she made him happy. Just seeing her smile made him feel at peace. Whenever he's around her, he feels like he's in euphoria. No girl has ever made him feel like this before.

Once he arrived at the nurse's office, he walks to Eunji with a smile on his face.

Eunji holds his hand and Jungkook instantly winced in pain. She looks down at his hands to see his knuckles all bloody. She gasps and holds them carefully in her hands. "Jungkook, what have you been doing?"

He shrugs off the topic. "Never mind that, listen. You must have heard the headmaster's announcement."

She nods, wearing an upset expression. "Yeah. I did."

"Well, I have a plan." He replies, with a smile.

With a frown, she questions. "What plan?"

He whispers in her ear, "You're not going home to your father, but in fact you'll stay with me until we return to college."

Her eyes enlarge when she understood what he meant. "Wait, you mean..."

He pulls away from the hug. He nods and flashes his bunny smile to her before replying. "Yep. You're coming home with me."

__________________________

Omg I hit 100K reads! Y'all are so amazing 😭😭❤️Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! 😭😭😭 *throws all my love to everyone* this story has never ever been ranked and look where it's at, now! I've received a lot of reads for this fanfic so quickly!

OMG I SCREAMED WHEN BIGHIT DROPPED THE EUPHORIA VIDEO YESTERDAY! 😭😭The song is so beautiful 😍😍😭, and the video gives me aesthetic feels! They all look so handsome! Black haired Bangtan 😍😍😍The comeback is finally here and happening!😍😭👏

Once again, thank you all so much for the endless support! I love you all so much, my lovely readers 😭❤️