~33~

Livvie's POV

The day has finally come. They're gonna fight against Mark and his fathers people. Along with Valerie.

"Stay as far away as possible." Jungkook told me. Tears starting to form in both our eyes.

"Please at least let me be there for you." I plead.

"No. I can't risk losing you."

"I don't want someone to come back to me telling me you're dead. I want to be able to hug you one last time."

"Livvie please just stay."

"No. I can't."

"Livvie I love you. Please."

"You have to promise me you'll come back alive."

"I promise."

With that they left. I wasn't giving up. I know how to get to "The Playground" without teleportation.

I've done it before. I quickly ran. I ran and ran. Until I finally reached it. I stayed out of sight. The fight went on and on. It seemed to have no ending. Neither side would give up. Lillian and Eden didn't even know about the fight. They were spending a normal Saturday shopping.

I on the other hand was scared for everyone's life. Even mine in case someone saw me. There was everything you could imagine flying everywhere.

At some point they even started uprooting trees and throwing them at each other, as if everything else wasn't enough.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Jungkook. I was praying to death that he wouldn't die. If nothing else in life goes my way let this one thing go my way. Don't hurt him. Don't kill him kill me not him.

Suddenly I felt the flow of blood. Great! My period!! My body always knows the worst times to start my period.

Like last month it started on my birthday. My freaking birthday!

I ran as fast as I could back home to go clean up and change and wear some pads. That's when the cramps hit me.

I laid down on my bed. Holding onto my stomach.

After laying down for a while I fell asleep.

I woke up and the cramps were bearable so I ran back to where the fight was. They still didn't get over tree throwing.

Jungkook was busy beating someone up. I saw Mark come up behind him with a knife.

"JUNGKOOK! WATCH OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I ran as fast as I could and went in front of him. The knife stabbing me in the chest.

"LIVVIE!!" he yelled.

So this is what it feels like to die. Cold. Painful.

"I-I lo-love y-you KO-Kookie." I managed to choke out.

"NO! LIVVIE! DONT LEAVE ME!!"

Lay pushed him aside. Some sort of light came from his hands.

"No. Lay save yourself. You'll die if you do this." I pushed him away.

"I have nothing to live for. I don't have anyone. You have Jungkook. I can't let you get taken away from him."

Before I could do anything else. The wound was gone. And Lay was laying on the ground.

"NO! LAY DONT DIE!"  I screamed.

He was having a hard time breathing.

"I can save him." Mark said.