~10~

I woke up to shower. And get ready. To go have a full day at the park. I woke Valerie up when I was done. She got ready instantly. Like she was super ready to get out of the hotel.

"So do you want to try the roller coaster first?" She asked.

"That's what we planned."

"Ok so it's a yes then."

"Do you want to ask anyone if they want to come with us to make a small group."

"Sure who though?"

"Um how about Jungkook, Sehun, Yoongi, and Chanyeol."

"Ok can you go ask while I finish up?"

"Sure." I went to Chanyeol and Yoongi's room first.

"Valerie and I want to know if you guys would like to come to the park with us today as a small group."

"Yeah sure I'll go. Yoongi do you want to come?" Yoongi just groaned and rolled over.

"I need to go ask Jungkook and Sehun now you can wait in my room." I knocked on the door and Sehun opened it.

"Hi Sehun. Valerie and I want to know if you and Jungkook would like to come to the park as a small group with us and Chanyeol is coming too."

"I don't trust myself around that many people. Jungkook might want to go though. Jungkook you wanna go with Livvie, Valerie, and Chanyeol?"

"Yeah sure I'll go." He said and came out.

"Come on guys we're ready when you are."

"This is it? What about Sehun?" Valerie asked.

"He doesn't trust himself around that many people."

"Oh. Well lets go then."

We walked through the park until we came to the roller coasters.

"Which one do you guys want to go on?" I asked.

"Let's do that one." Jungkook said pointing to the biggest one.

I was a bit hesitant but slowly walked to the line for it with the others following.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook asked me.

"No I'm fine it looks fun!" I lied not wanting to ruin their day.

We rode it and I began feeling sick. Luckily there was a bathroom not far away in a mini restaurant. So I went in there and I threw up.

"Are you ok?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah I just had to use the bathroom real quick."

"So you didn't throw up?"

"No. It was fun!"

"Ok. Let's go on another ride."

Suddenly my head started spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up. The next thing I knew I was on the ground.

******

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"Livvie are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

"Where am I?"

"You're at the nurse clinic."

"So we didn't leave Disneyland?"

"No. Chanyeol and Valerie went to go get you some ice for your head."

When he said that my head started pounding.

"It's ok just lay down."

The nurse came in. "She has nothing but a headache. She'll be fine resting in the hotel for a few days. This happens all the time after the Death roller coaster."

"Thank you." Jungkook said helping up to bring me to my room.

Once we got there I laid on my bed and he covered me up.

"I'm sorry for ruining your day." I said with sad puppy dog eyes.

"You didn't ruin it you're more important than some rides. And if I had to pick between a couple rides and taking care of you I would choose you."

I blushed. "I hope I didn't ruin Valerie's day she was really looking forward to today. And I ruined it all."

"No you didn't. If anything you make everything better."

My face was as red as a tomato by now. Luckily Valerie and Chanyeol came back with ice.

"It took us forever to find an ice machine.Sorry for the wait." Valerie said.

"No it's ok." I said.

"Well you might want to use it before it melts."

She sat on her bed while handing Jungkook the ice who put it on my head.

"What did the nurse lady say?"

"Just that she needs a few days to rest nothing serious." Jungkook answered Valerie.

"A few days?!"

"Yeah."

"But then who will come to the park with me?"

"I'll go with you." Chanyeol said.

"I'll go with you too. I trust that Yoongi and Sehun will check on Livvie every once in a while." Jungkook said.

"I wouldn't."

"Chanyeol yes they would."

"Ok but when all they've done is sleep all day don't blame me."

"I wouldn't blame you I'd blame them."

"You know what I mean."

"Ok we should go into our separate rooms let the girls sleep."

"Ok bye Valerie. Bye Livvie get well soon."

"Thanks Chanyeol bye!"