~9~

Hey guys! The song is a request from my sister. And if you would like to request a song please do so in the comments. And tell me who your bias is in exo, bts. And who your bias wrecker is. Sorry if chapters are getting out to late. And as always:

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Valerie yelled shaking me.

"What?" I replied still tired.

"We're here!" She repeated.

"Already?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright help me up."

She quickly pulled me up eager to get off the plane. "Hurry up Livvie! Get your stuff."

"I'm coming!"

"Hurry!"

I got all my stuff and followed Valerie. I followed her to our hotel. The beds so comfortable. I just wanted to lay down and sleep. But I had to unpack first.

"Livvie if we finish packing early we can go on the roller coaster."

"Sounds like fun!" I forced a smile.

"Yeah so we should get situated."

"Which dresser do you want. Wait first what bed do you want?"

"I'll take the one closer to the door and the dresser closer to the door too."

"Ok I'm cool with that."

"Let's start."

With that we started emptying our suit cases and filling the dressers with our clothes. When we were finally done it was already 5:00. We took showers and got dressed. I put on black short shorts and an oversized white T-shirt. While Valerie wore a summer dress.

"Come on Livvie can you please come?"

"No you go have fun for a few hours I'm going to stay here tonight. I'm super tired."

"Alright fine but you have to come tomorrow. But I'm scared to go alone."

"You can go with our neighbors."

"I don't know who's room is next to ours."

"Knock. They'll answer."

Valerie knocked on the hotel door to our right.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered.

"Can you or Sehun go to the park with me I'm scared to go alone. And Livvie won't go with me."

"No sorry we aren't going anywhere tonight. Chanyeol or Baekhyun might go with you they're to your left."

"It's ok thank you."

She knocked on the door to our left. And Chanyeol answered.

"Hey Valerie what's up?"

"H-hi. I was wondering if y-you or Yoongi would go to the p-park with m-me because I'm scared to go a-alone and Livvie nor will Jungkook or Sehun go with m-me." She stuttered looking at the ground and playing with her fingers the whole time.

"I'll go with you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah I was just headed there. Yoongi is obviously busy." He said looking at Yoongi whom was sleeping on the bed.

They went to the park and I stayed at the hotel and I fell asleep.

******

"Wake up Livvie!" Valerie yelled and she was crying.

"What happened Valerie."

"I c-confessed t-to C-Chanyeol a-and h-he d-doesn't l-like m-me." She said in between sobs.

"Oh Valerie I'm so sorry. I'll go talk to him Don't worry."

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Livvie!" Yoongi answered

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure."

"Chanyeol what the hell did you tell Valerie!" I yelled.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie! She came back balling her eyes out what did you say!"

"I said I didn't like her the way she liked me."

"Are you serious?!"

"It's not that I don't like her."

"Then why did you tell her that?!"

"Bc I am not human and I don't want to hurt her! I like her a lot but I would never hurt her ever!"

"I'll tell her about your secret and that way you won't hurt her."

"No! You can't just tell her or we'll all get in trouble you have to ask Xiumin first."

"Livvie What's going on? And what did Chanyeol mean when he said he isn't human?" Valerie said standing in the doorway with her eyes all puffy cause she was crying.

"Valerie you might want to sit down." I said.

We all explained it to her especially the part about Chanyeol being one of the ones that can't control themself.

"Oh. But I'm still hurt over what Chanyeol said." She said getting teary replaying it in her mind.

Chanyeol hugged her to make her feel better. She blushed and froze for a few moments then hugged him back. After a few seconds they broke the hug not making eye contact.

"So everything's ok now." I said.

"I guess so." Valerie said.

"So does Chanyeol want to go out with Valerie?" I asked.

"Um only if Valerie wants to." She shook her head in excitement. And hugged him again.

"We should probably go back to our room." I said.

"You're right." Valerie agreed.

We went back to our room and watched movies all night long. But we were lonely so I went to see if Jungkook and Sehun wanted to come and watch movies with us.

"Hey Jungkook! I wanted to see if you and Sehun would like to come over and watch movies with us." I said.

"Sure why not."

We watched tons of movies and we all fell asleep at 1 in the morning. I woke up an hour later to find me laying next to Jungkook. I instantly got up. And shook him.

"Jungkook. You should go back to your room."

"Just five more minuets." He said and pulled me back down to snuggle with me. I giggled.

"Jungkook what would Xiumin say if he saw this when he came to wake us up?"

"Jungkook is lucky."

"No he'd never let it go and tease us about it nonstop."

"Fine." He said getting up and walking to his room sleepily.