~7~

"We are going to have a field trip and it will be part of your grade so if you don't go you will have a zero as a test grade. So this will be a test grade. It will be next Thursday to Disney Land. All the teachers decided it will be a great way to treat you because all of you passed the practice exam with very high scores it is all payed off for you to go and your hotels all you need to pay for is food and drinks for yourself and we will be taking planes. You will get to pick who you sit next to. And who your roommate will be. Be here at 7 am next Thursday or you won't be able to go. Bring back your permission slips by Friday or you won't go." Mrs. Gwen blabbed on and on for the entire period. And gave us permission slips. I've always wanted to go to Disney Land. I can't wait for next Thursday!

"Hey Livvie!"

I turned around to see Jungkook running after me panting.

"What?"

"Who are you gonna partner with?"

"I don't know how about you?"

"I'm gonna be with Sehun."

"Oh that's nice I have to find a girl, boys most likely can't partner with girls."

"Yeah you're right kay see you."

"Bye Jungkook!"

"Call me Kookie!" He shouted back.

"Okay. Bye Kookie!"

"Aww!" Kai was suddenly in front of me.

"Shut up Kai!"

"I think Kookie wants to be more than friends." He teased me.

"We're just friends and not anything more and we won't be anything more."

"It always starts that way."

"Uh no. Never."

"That's what they all say."

"Ew!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Shh." He shushed me. "Don't yell like that in school."

"You started it!"

"So immature." He said and his phone beeped. "OMFG! YAS! Tae sent me a pic of new teddies!"

"Oh yeah. And I'm immature. Sure seems like it."

"There's nothing wrong with liking teddies."

"Whatever just get to class."

I can't believe one of the scariest toughest looking guy in the school fanboyed so hard after seeing a pic of teddies. I can't blame him though, my room is filled with teddies. They are everywhere in my closet on my bed on my floor neatly placed at just the right angle. And if I'm ever stressed I'll cuddle with my huge white teddy in the corner.
I love that teddy, its my favorite.

"Hi." A girl said, that I didn't recognize.

"Hello." I politely replied and smiled she smiled back.

"I'm new this is my first day."

"I'm sort of new I got here last Thursday. I'm Livvie. What's your name?"

"Livvie is a pretty name! I'm Valerie."

"Valerie is a pretty name too."

"Thank You. Do you want to be friends?"

"Yes if you want to."

"I do!"

"Do you want to be partners for the Disney trip?"

"I'd love to be! I have to warn you though I'm afraid of heights so I will be freaking out the entire plane ride."

"I'm afraid of heights too, and same."