~17~

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to Livvie shaking me.

"It lives!" She said.

"Shut up." I replied.

"Come on we're back at the airport. We won't have school for the rest of the week bc we just got back."

"Ok. So uh do you have an answer yet?"

"I still don't know, Kookie."

"You still call me that?"

"I'm sorry. I know you don't like it when people call you that."

"No it's ok. I like it when you call me that."

"Well we have to go home now. The rest of them left without us, jerks. And I'm scared to walk back alone."

"That's ok I'll walk back with you."

"Thanks Kookie!" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me then quickly let go.

"Sorry." She said looking down.

"No its fine."

"We should really go though. Its already dark."

"Ok help me up."

She grabbed my hand and pulled. Once I grabbed all my bags we started walking home.

"Bubble tea!" She said

"Do you want some?"

"Please!"

"Ok what kind?"

"Hm........ Cookies n creme!"

"Ok."

"You don't have to pay for mine I got it."

"No I insist. Besides one of us has to stay outside and watch our bags."

"Ok fine."

I walked in and quickly got the bubble tea. When I walked back out Livvie was gone.

"Livvie?!" I yelled in panic.

"Livvie!" I yelled again.

"Kookie help!" I heard a scream.

I ran as fast as I could to see Livvie surrounded by 4 men about to hurt her.

"Please! Don't hurt me! Just leave me alone!" She pleaded.

She tried pushing past them but one of them grabbed her wrist hard and she yelped in pain.

"Leave her alone!"

"Oh your puny little boyfriend is here to save you! To bad that he left you all alone and there's 4 of us and only 1 of him." One of them said.

"He's not my boyfriend he's just a friend."

"Still he should have never left someone as pretty as you alone."

While they were distracted by me she took out her phone and tried calling for help but one of them noticed. They took her phone and threw it and another one banged her head against the brick wall causing her to fall to the ground.

"Guess we're gonna have to take care of you first." Another one said looking at me.

"Not if we take care of first." I turned around to see Xiumin and the others.

"Jungkook take Livvie to the hospital we can take care of these idiots." Tao said cracking his knuckles.

I picked Livvie up bridal style and ran as fast as I could to the nearest hospital. They took her immediately checking her in the ER while I was in the waiting room.

When the doctor came out I stood up immediately.

"Is she ok?"

"She's fine. All we needed to do was stitch her up you can take her home now."

"Thank you so much." I went into her room.

"The doctor said I could take you home now here put this one" I said and handed her clothes from her suit case. "Hey I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For leaving you alone."

"Its ok."

"No its not you could have gotten killed and its all my fault."

"Kookie its not your fault."

"Yes it is I left you alone."

"I forgive you everyone makes mistakes."

"You do?"

"Of course I forgive you. You're my best friend!"

"So your not mad?"

"How could I get mad at you Kookie? Your so sweet and kind. I know you would never hurt me. Even if you tried."

"Ok guys enough with the heart warming lets go!" Kai said.

"Thanks for ruining the moment Kai." I said.

"Anytime bro."

"Whatever."

Short chapter again I know but I just want to update fur u guys. I have had a busy week between school, hw, and writing the book. And a very special thanks to those who have been reading.

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE! ENJOY!

I mean if u want to. Bye!