~25~

Livvie's POV

Mark? They never said anything about a Mark.

"And like I've said mention this to no one."

"Wh-why n-not?"

"Then it wouldn't work."

"What? What wouldn't work?"

"None of your business."

"I'm pretty sure it's my business since I somehow got dragged into this."

"Don't worry all you have to do is ignore Jungkook. Simple."

"Why me? Why can't someone else?"

"Because you're who he cares about the most. It would destroy him if you ignored him."

"Exactly. That's why I can't do it."

"Alright lets make a deal. You ignore him make him think you hate him or I can kill everyone and make sure you stay alive. So that you'll suffer forever."

I stayed silent.

"It's your choice."

"What will happen if I do avoid him and make him think I hate him?"

He chuckled "Then he'd kill himself. Then I'll leave you alone forever and everyone you love too."

"Why does he have to die?"

"Because he's a threat to me and everything I stand for."

"How? What could he possibly have done?! Hm!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't understand! You're just a stupid fucking human!" He yelled back then disappeared.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Livvie? Are you ok? You've been in there for a while. Are you sick?"

I heard Jungkook's voice seep through the door and make a stabbing feeling in my heart. I felt like some one stabbing my heart over and over with the sharpest knife ever. Knowing that I had to force him to kill himself.

"No-nothing." I said nearly a whisper.

He opened the door. And saw my red puffy eyes that were still gushing out tears. And hugged me tightly. I was very hesitant. But hugged him back remembering that it doesn't start until tomorrow.

"It's ok. I'm here for you Livvie........ I love you."

My heart sank even deeper. Hearing those words slip from his soft pinkish lips. I cried even harder. And soon fell asleep in his embrace.

Jungkook's POV

I heard soft little snores come from her. I laid her down on her bed. My shirt was soaked with her tears. My heart aches every time I see her cry.

Livvie I love you so much. Don't ever leave me please.

She looks so peaceful asleep on her bed. Her tiny soft snores are so cute. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Livvie. I love you so much." I whispered to her.

Then I left her in her peaceful sleep. Waiting for when she wakes up and I can hug and kiss her again.

Hey! Sorry for such a short chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!

I literally balled writing this it's so sad! 😭😭

If you want to find out what happens continue reading.

💖💖