~8~

Days past and it was time for the Disney trip. I got up brought all my bags and we all walked together. We were there at 6:50 to make sure we were there on time. Everyone else got there not to long after and we took like 50 buses to the airport. Soon we were all settled on the plane with our partners. I was next to Valerie, across from Sehun and Jungkook.

"Livvie." Valerie whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"I kind of have a crush on Chanyeol."

"Awe! That's fast"

"I know but I really like him."

"Do you want me to keep it a secret?"

"Please."

"Ok I will."

"Who do you have a crush on? Is it someone I know?" She asked looking around.

"No I don't have a crush on anyone yet."

"Yet?"

"I can't sort through my feelings as fast as you can. It takes a while. So I might have a crush on someone and not know it."

"Oh well tell me first when you figure it out."

"Now that I think of it Chanyeol and you would make a cute couple."

"Thanks! I know right!"

"Yeah you would."

"Should I confess to him?"

"Only when you're ready."

"I don't know if I'm ready. And he might find out that I like him before I tell him cause like I said I can't hide my emotions."

"I'll help you ok?"

"Ok! Thanks!"

"So what do you want to do when we get there?"

"Um... I don't know but we should always save swimming for the end of the day or we will be walking around all day all wet then we'll start to smell bad."

"True. How about a roller coaster?"

"Sure why not."

A song suddenly from Tae's phone and everyone except me started dancing. I recognize the voices though.

"What's that?"

"It's Tomorrow by us BTS."

All of them sang along in their parts. They are really good. In America people needed lots of autotune to sound good. And if they sang live they either sounded terrible or lip synced. I stared at them.

"Come on Livvie dance." Jungkook said.

"I can't dance."

"But she can sing and rap maybe even better than you Yoongi. I heard in the park when I was walking and you kind of forgot I was there." Valerie said.

"Fine I'll sing." I said and started singing along. And they all looked super surprised. The whole plane was staring at me in amazement and clapped and cheered when I was done.

"Now lets test your rapping skills." Yoongi said.

"But I just rapped."

"That wasn't fast enough." He said and started playing his song, August D. I rapped through the entire song not getting lost at all.

"And that was her first time listening to it too!" Valerie said happily.

"Ok now I believe you might be better than me."  Yoongi said. I giggled.