~28~

Valerie's POV

I went for "a walk" again. I can't wait until all of this is over. I'm getting tired of having to kiss and pretend like I love Tae. Maybe I'll go after Jungkook. He's pretty cute after all.

"So how's everything thing going?" Mark asked.

"Boringly slow."

"As always."

"You need to motivate her. She's never gonna do it."

"I know. That's why you start making Jungkook think he likes you. Then she'll have no problem once he completely forgets about her."

"That's what I was thinking on the walk over here."

"Is Tae boring?"

"He's like a child. He has teddies all over his room and bed."

"I feel bad for you since you have to deal with that."

"Well I should probably get back before my phone explodes with texts and missed calls."

"Alright bye. Don't forget."

"Got it."

******

"Valerie where were you? I was so worried." Tae said as soon as I walked in the door.

"I'm sorry my Eomma wanted to talk to me for a while." I lied.

"Oh ok."

When I walked past Jungkook I winked at him and he looked at me confused. No one else saw it though.

"Hey Valerie. Where have you been lately?" Eden asked suspicious.

This bitch can go die in a hole. But all I said was "My family's been busy lately."

"Ok." She said with uncertainty.

"Valerie. Is your family ok?" Livvie asked.

Seriously? Are all these bitches gonna ask me questions?

"Yeah it's just the company."

"Ok. I was just wondering."

Wonder no more dumb bitch.

Eden's POV

I think there's something fishy about that Valerie. She's never here. She never answers her phone. She's just odd.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You looked like you were thinking about something that was troubling you."

"No it's not important. It's just something that probably isn't even true."

"Tell me."

"I think there's something going on with Valerie that she's not telling anyone."

"Maybe she lost a loved one recently."

"Maybe."

"Don't stress about it. I'm sure everything's fine."

"You're right."

I still don't know. I'm going to keep a close eye on her.

Jungkook's POV

I walked past Livvie's room and I heard her quietly cry. So I walked in.

"Livvie? Are you ok?" I asked.

"Jungkook."

"Yes? You can tell me anything."

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this but-"

"It's ok."

"I can't."

"Just tell me."

"There's this guy named Mark Lee. And he wants me to avoid you so that you'll kill yourself. Then I said I couldn't so he said that all I have to do is stab you with this dagger. And he said if I didn't then he'd kill everyone and keep me alive forever so that I will suffer forever. And I don't know what to do. I shouldn't have told you! Now everyone's gonna die and it's all my fault! I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

"Mark?"

"Yes."

"Lee?"

"Why? What happened?"

"Livvie I know that you're probably scared to death about this now. But it's all my fault I should have told you this a long time ago."

"What?"

"Mark's father and our father are enemies. And Mark's father sees all of us as a threat to him because there's so many of us and we all have powers that could destroy him. Because right now he's the ruler of all the hybrids but he stole the crown from our father. So if Mark kills us then they wouldn't have any problems."

I saw how scared Livvie was when I looked into her eyes and I felt hurt. I hugged her to make her feel better.

"Livvie I swear I will do what ever it takes to protect you and everyone else."

"But what about you?"

"The others will help."

"I love you, Jungkook."

My heart stopped for a second. She's never said that to me before.

"I love you too."

To cheesy? If so then sorry. So what do you think is gonna happen? Stay tuned to find out!

SARANGHAEYO~

💖💖