~18~

Livvie's POV

Kai, Kookie, and me walked home in silence. It was awkward.

"Goodnight guys and thank you." I said when we reached my door.

"Night. Beautiful." Kookie said back. Earning a smack on the back of the head from Kai.

As soon as I got in my room I plopped straight onto the bed. It was so comfortable but I couldn't fall asleep.

Why? Why am I always thinking of Kookie? All of the sudden he's all I can think of. What happened? One second we're friends then all the sudden he confesses and now he's all I can think about.

"Livvie? Lillian? Are you girls home?" Mom asked from downstairs.

"I'm here mom but I don't know where Lillian is."

"Where is she? She's always somewhere."

"I don't know."

******

I woke up at three in the morning to a big thud in the hallway.

"Lillian are you drunk?" I asked as I saw the body on the floor struggling to get up.

"Nah I so fine."

"Yes you are. Let me help."

I helped her up to the bathroom so she could puke. Then to her bed.

"Is this where you're always at? Getting drunk at party's with your so called friends."

"Um no?"

"Don't do it again please. You are much more than a high school drunk. You can do more with your life."

"You're not my boss! If I want to have fun then I can!"

"That's not fun! That's throwing your life away!"

"Whatever! Just leave me alone I have a huge headache!"

"Ok but I better not see you like this again."

She ignored me.

I can't believe this is what she's been doing. Why would she do this? What has gotten into her? Is this her way of being a "cool kid"? Of fitting in? I don't know but I hope this was the first and last time.

I fell asleep worried about Lillian.

******

My goal today is to find out why she did that last night. I am so scared for her. I don't want anything bad happening to her. Like coming home drunk as hell and finding out she got pregnant from some weird creep at a club. Oh god please tell me that didn't happen.

"Livvie why are you following me?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm not I'm walking to school same as you."

"This isn't the way to school. Nice try though."

"Then where are you going?"

"None of your business now turn around and go to school."

"It's my business of you come home drunk as hell and not even going to school the next day. How do I know this is your first day not attending school? How do I know that wasn't the first time you've come home drunk? Under age might I remind you."

"Because it's not."

"Wh-what?"

"It's not the first time I've come home drunk or the first time I haven't come to school."

"Why do you do it?"

"I don't have to tell you!"

"Just tell me!"

"Fine! It's because I'm not as likeable as you are! I need to do crazy things to fit into some type of group."

"I'm not likeable."

"Don't lie! You don't think I never see you hanging out with BTS and EXO and that chick that moved in next door! You have friends you don't need to go party with them for them to like you! I've seen the way those boys look at you! Every single one of them care about you and like you!" Tears started streaming down both of our faces.

"I'm sorry. I could let you meet them they're nice. And they would like you. Let me give you a chance."

"No! It's to late! They'll !never look at me the same way they look at you or Valerie! I won't matter to them as much as you do!"

I grabbed her hand. "Please Lillian. Please just give it a chance."

"No!" She screamed pulling her hand away and running away.

"Lillian please!"

"No! Just leave me alone!"

I wanted to run after her but I was frozen. I was the reason she did this? It was all my fault? Why didn't I help her? Why was I so selfish? I'm so stupid!! I wanted all the attention to myself and it's all my fault!! Now she's going to hurt herself and worse it's going to ruin her future!! WHY?!

"Livvie?" I heard a worried voice.

"Jungkook?"

"Livvie I was so worried about you! I didn't know where you were! I thought you were hurt!" He ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry." I said letting the tears fall down. I've hurt two people in one day how terrible am I?

"Why are you crying it's not your fault."

"Everything is my fault!"

"Livvie-"

"Lillian just wanted friends and I had to be so selfish and keep you all to myself! And now she's going to ruin her life and hurt herself!"

"What are you talking about? Who's Lillian?"

"See! I'm so selfish you don't even know her." I said pulling out the hug.

"Just explain it please I can help."

"Lillian is my identical twin sister. She said that she's not as likeable as I am. So now she's going to party's and getting herself drunk. I told her I wasn't likeable but she said she's noticed how you guys look at me and said that all of you care about me and like me. So I said that I'll let you meet her. But she says its too late that none of you will look at her the way you look at me and that she won't matter to you guys. And now she's going to continue to not attend school and get so fucking drunk that she can't even walk."

"Let's meet her then where'd she go?"

"I don't know she ran off."

"Well I'll go get the rest and then we'll find her."

"Together?"

"Together."

Wait a second why did I take that from the Hunger Games? Idk just go with it.
Bad news our Wi-Fi is down. So we're gonna get it fixed so I'll update as much as I can. And I'll let you know when we have Wi-Fi back. Please don't get to impatient. Thanks for all of you that have been reading. Stay tuned on Disney Chanyeol to find out what happens with Lillian. Will Jungkook grow feelings for Lillian too? Hehe find out! 😈😈 And don't forget to......

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE! ENJOY!