Sasuke scowled at Hanabi " that is not the least bit Funny Hanabi. Suoh grab the pin let's go boys."

With that Sasuke gave the boy and Hanabi a small scowl and turned with his baby girl in his arms still with her face in the crook of his neck holding onto his shirt tightly.

Suoh gave Hanabi a small smile and a sneer at the poor boy before snatching his baby sisters pin from him, and walking away where his father was headed.

The rest of the boys did the same. Murmuring see you later to their aunt  and scowling or glaring at the poor three year old, while they left.

Hanabi kept on laughing and the guards chuckled also. When they were far away she stopped laughing and one of the guards murmured.

"I feel bad for Lady Miyoko's love life" which made everyone shake their heads and burst out laughing, while the small boy looked in the distance trying to figure out what he did wrong.? And if he would get to see Lady Miyoko soon? He hopes so!

Sasuke and the kids finally got to the Uchiha Compound and they all stopped and stared at their house. A couple of minutes.

Eventually Sasuke took a step and entered Hinatas home. They all took their sandals off and arranged them like always.

"I'm home" they all said including Sasuke.

Nothing but silence. The boys all went to their rooms to put their stuff away, and Sasuke took Miyoko to her room to put her to bed she had dozed off in his arms. He gave Miyoko a kiss on her forehead and left closing the door.

When he went to the living room most of the boys were reading scrolls or books. He went to the kitchen and opened a window letting in a breeze to let the stuffiness out. After all it had been almost 4 months that no one stepped inside the home.

He looked out the window and his eyes went immediately to Hinatas garden filled with vegetables and flowers. With a pond in the far left where a Sakura tree was situated and a bench, while training posts were on the right. Every one always complemented how beautiful and green everything was. He always agreed silently his wife's love always made everything Beautiful. He looked at her garden it has never looked like that. Filled with tall grass and weeds.

Sasuke sighed she wouldn't like this.

"Boys" he called out and when they all were infront of him he waved them to follow him outside.

" Kaasans garden" Noboru said. With a gasp and Open mouthed.

" let's make this look beautiful for your Kaasan" said Sasuke but stiffened when Ryuu yelled out excitedly.

" yess she's going to be sooo Happy when she sees our hard work"

After that they all started talking about who was going to do what.

Sasuke stayed still watching them. How was he going to make them understand that Hinata won't comeback? He decided to let them be for now they were in denial after all.

Sasuke grabbed a basket and walked towards the Garden. Haru and Hikaru were working on the weeds and Sasuke started working on the Vegetables. He started collecting the ones that were ready, he started with the cherry tomatoes and paused.

"You know why you boys were all named with the same meaning?" He asked getting all their attention.

"Haii tousan. Kaasan would always tell us that she never wanted us to feel like one was better, stronger, or more loved than the other... that we are all loved and strong." Haru said while smiling.

"That's why we try to never fight that always makes Kaasan happy" Saburo said also smiling.

Sasuke smiled at them and started telling them of a fond memory about this garden, their Kaasan, and the twins.