S E V E N

seven | valentine's day special edition

Skylar was walking with Kira through the halls of Reefside High holding a large bouquet of multiple roses. "I can't believe Valentine's Day is tomorrow." Skylar said, smiling as she thought of her favorite holiday. Kira nodded in agreement. "Me either. It's literally around the corner." Kira laughed quietly. The two girls walked into Dr. Oliver's class and straight to their seats. "Hey, Skylar. I love your outfit!"

Skylar smiled at the girl and thanked her before continuing to walk to her seat

Skylar smiled at the girl and thanked her before continuing to walk to her seat. The brunette put down the roses on top of the table before sitting in her seat. "I still can't believe someone gave you that many roses!" Kira said, shocked as she looked at the roses. Skylar laughed and smiled softly, "Me either. It was for a Valentine Dance Proposal. But I had to decline his invitation." Kira looked at the Pink Ranger in shock. "What do you mean you declined?" Kira asked, her eyes wide as she looked towards Skylar for an explanation. "Well, for one, I don't even know the guy. And two, it doesn't matter how many roses a guy gives me - if he doesn't even know my favorite flower then he's not worth it." Skylar shrugged. Kira nodded and the bell rang, signaling the start of class. Conner walked in with Ethan and shortly after Dr. Oliver came in the room and started the lesson.

"How am I supposed to compete against two dozen roses?" Conner asked, groaning as he looked over towards Skylar from across the room. Ethan shrugged and patted the Red Ranger on the back. "You'll find a way." Ethan said confidently. Conner shook his head. Trent looked up from his notes and towards the two boys. "I heard her telling Kira that it didn't matter how many roses she gets, she wants her favorite flower. If that helps?" Trent asked, raising an eyebrow. Conner looked towards Skylar before back at Trent and grinned, a plan forming in his mind. "That's perfect. I have an idea, but I need your help."

"So, where exactly are we going?" Skylar asked, following Kira as she led her through the school hallways. "Just trust me." The blonde responded, smiling. Skylar nodded and continued following Kira until they stopped. "What are we doing here?" Skylar asked, looking at the busy hallways of Reefside High. Kira didn't respond, causing Skylar to turn to face her friend - only to find no one there. 

"Kira?" Skylar asked, looking around before turning back around, her eyes widening. All the students that were once pushing each other in the hallways were now lined up against the lockers, all holding pink Tulips. Skylar's favorite flower. Smiling, Skylar started walking forward, grabbing the flowers that were given to her as she continued on. As she reached the end of the hall, Ethan and Trent stood there with their arms outstretched towards the girl. 

"Ethan? Trent? What is this all about?" Skylar asked, looking down to her bouquet of Tulips and back up towards the two boys. "You'll see." Ethan smiled. Skylar nodded and hooked her arms with the two boys as they lead her towards the stage in the cafeteria where many students were having lunch. On the stage stood Conner, causing Skylar to smile. Ethan and Trent let go of Skylar as they lead her to the stairs of the stage, gesturing for her to go. 

Skylar joined Conner on the stage and smiled. "Miss. Skylar Nicole. I have a question for you." Conner said loudly, gaining the attention of all the students' in the cafeteria. Skylar nodded for him to go on. "Will you do me the honor of accompanying me to the Valentines Dance?" Conner asked, handing her a single red Tulip. Skylar took the flower and smiled, looking back up towards Conner and nodding. 

"Of course." The brunette smiled. Conner grinned and brought Skylar into a hug, spinning her around as she laughed. From the back of the cafeteria, Ethan, Trent, and Kira high-fived as they smiled at the two.

It was the night of the Valentines Dance and Conner was standing with Ethan and Trent at Hayley's Cyberspace where the dance was taking place. The three stood outside, waiting for the two girls to join the three. "I wonder where they are." Ethan commented, looking down to his watch before back up at his friends. Conner and Trent nodded in agreement. "Yeah, they're taking forever." Conner said, sighing.

"Sorry that getting dressed up takes time." Skylar said from behind the Red Ranger, causing him to turn in shock. Immediately, his eyes widened as he looked at the brunette. She was wearing a short beautiful pink dress with black boots.

Her makeup was done natural while her hair was left in waves cascading down her shoulders

Her makeup was done natural while her hair was left in waves cascading down her shoulders. From beside her, Kira stood in a long yellow dress with her makeup and hair matching Skylar's. Conner walked over towards Skylar while Kira walked towards the other two boys. "Here, I know they're not your favorite but," Conner said as he handed Skylar a rose.

The brunette smiled and took the rose, smelling it and laughing slightly. "Thank you, Conner." Skylar whispered before leaning forward to kiss his cheek. Conner blushed before clearing his throat and suggesting that they entered the party. Ethan walked in first, then Kira and Trent, and then Conner and Skylar. Skylar immediately smiled as she walked inside Hayley's Cyberspace. 

"Wow." She muttered to awe. Kira nodded from beside her. "Hayley really outdid herself." Ethan commented, everyone nodding in agreement. All around the cafe were red and pink streamers. The lights were dimmed slightly and there was a DJ on stage. "It's beautiful." Skylar smiled, giggling. The brunette grabbed Conner's hand and pulled him towards the bar, the others following them. By the bar stood Hayley and Dr. Oliver who were talking as they chaperoned the dance. "Hey Hayley and Dr. Oliver." Trent greeted as he smiled at the two. 

The two adults looked towards the five and smiled at them. "Hey. Can I get you anything?" Hayley asked, looking at the teens. Skylar asked for a small glass of punch while Kira asked for water. Hayley gladly brought the two for the girls. "Thanks, Hayley." Skylar smiled as she drank the punch. For most of the night, the five stayed by the bar in conversation. That was until the DJ played a slow song. 

Conner smiled and looked to Skylar with a raised eyebrow. "Would you like to dance, Sky?" Conner asked, causing Skylar to smile and nod. Skylar took Conner's hand as he led her to the middle of the cafe that was being used as a "dance floor". Conner smiled and spinned her around before bringing her into his arms. The two slowly danced around the cafe, Conner spinning Skylar every once in awhile. 

As he pulled the brunette closer, Skylar gave him a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Happy Valentine's Day, Conner." Skylar smiled as she whispered softly. Conner smiled back. "Happy Valentine's Day, Skylar."

And with that, the two connected their lips together.