S I X

six | game on

Skylar sat beside Ethan, who was on the computer, at Hayley's Cyberspace, strumming her guitar as she hummed quietly. The brunette had been studying all week for her stupid mathematics test and, courtesy of Conner, was forced to leave her house to take a break. To make sure that she didn't go back to her house, Conner said that he was going to come back to pick her up from Hayley's Cyberspace to take her to training

"I'm imprisoned, I've been living a lie. Another night of putting on a disguise. I wanna tear it off and step in the light. Don't you, don't you?

So now I'm knocking at your front door. And I'm looking for the right cure. I'm still a little bit unsure, 'cause I know, yeah, I kn-"

Skylar's singing was cut off when Ethan suddenly yelled at his computer screen, "Come on!" Ethan pushed back his seat, hitting Trent who was carrying a tray that fell with all the drinks on it. Skylar's eyes widened as she put down her guitar and stood up. "Ethan!" Skylar exclaimed, hitting said boy on the back of his head. Trent apologized to the customer who got some of the smoothie on him before looking towards Ethan.

"By the way, it's a game. It can't hear you!" Trent exclaimed as Hayley walked over. Skylar sighed and walked towards Trent who was beginning to clean up the mess. The brunette grabbed a small towel from one of the tables and helped Trent clean the mess while Hayley spoke to Ethan. "Thanks, Skylar." Trent smiled at the girl once the two were finished with cleaning. Skylar smiled and nodded. "What about your clothes?" Trent asked, gesturing towards Skylar's outfit.

Skylar looked down at her shorts to see a small stain from the strawberry smoothie was helping clean

Skylar looked down at her shorts to see a small stain from the strawberry smoothie was helping clean. "It's nothing. Besides, pink is my favorite color." Skylar shrugged, waving it off as she quietly laughed to herself. Trent nodded before looking over her shoulder and waving. "Hey, Conner." Trent greeted the teen who was walking over to the two.

Turning around, Skylar smiled at Conner who smiled back. "Hey, Trent. Sky, you ready to go?" Conner asked the brunette who nodded. "Yeah, let me just grab my stuff." Skylar turned around and walked back to her spot where she grabbed her bag and guitar. Just as she was about to leave, she turned back around to look at Ethan.

"Hey, Ethan. Remember about training, don't stay here all day, okay?" All that she got in a response was a nod of his head. Sighing, Skylar turned back around and walked back to Conner who was waiting for her at the door. The two left Hayley's and went towards Conner's car. Before Skylar could reach for the door handle, Conner opened it for her, causing her to laugh slightly.

"Such a gentleman." Skylar giggled quietly, thanking Conner and getting into the car. Conner closed her door before moving to the other side of the car and getting into the driver's seat. He started the car and begun driving towards the base where they would get their Raptor Cycles and head towards the training base.