~Chapter 20~™

I went downstairs and opened the door. Sarah's car was parked outside. I tried to get myself together and got into the car.

"Hey girl! We're going to have a girl's night out so that you can cheer up! Maybe you will even meet some cute guys on our night out. So cheer up and get ready, because we're about to party!" Sarah said.

"Ok, I'll try. And do I look decent because I'm trying to look as good as possible."

"Girl, you look better than good. You look hot. There's nothing to be worried about." Amanda said.

"Shall we go." Sarah said.

"Let's go. I'm ready."

---
We were out in the town. We passed by a restaurant. I felt really down but I tried to have as much fun as possible. We got in the restaurant which was called Marie Luban's Restaurant. It was a really fancy place. We sat down and started to chat.

"So how are you holding up so far?" Alexandria asked me.

"So far, I'm good but I still feel hurt."

"Don't worry. He made big mistake and trust me, he is going to regret that he ever cheated." Sarah said.

"What would you beautiful ladies like to order?" The waiter said.

I looked up and he looked gorgeous. He had such beautiful eyes that they made my heart melt. I had to keep it together. He looked so much cuter than Adam. I had to chill and play it cool.

"I'll take the spicy buffalo wings with white rice and a cocktail please." Sarah said to the waiter.

"I'll take a cocktail and the special." Amanda said to the waiter.

"Give me the best thing you've got here with a cocktail." I said with a smile.

He smiled back. It was adorable.

"Your order will be here soon." He said aloud. "And to you, here's my number. Call me sometime." He whispered so that the staff wouldn't hear him. He handed my a piece of paper with his number on it.
I smiled and he left to give the cooks our order.

"Oh, well someone can attract cute guys very easily." Alexandria teased.

"Leave me alone. I guess he thought I was cute. It's exactly what I thought about him." I said with a little blush across my cheeks.

"Someone has a crush!" Deborah teased at me.

"Please stop it. You guys are making me blush."

"Here you ladies go. I have the orders and I believe I remember everyone's order." The waiter said. "By the way, my name is Jake."

"Hello Jake, my name is Liz. This is Sarah, Amanda, and Deborah." I said grinning.

"Nice to meet you all." Jake said.

---
After the dinner the girls dropped me off home. I went up to my room and called Jake. It was 11:20 so he should be done with work by now. I called the number and he answered.

"Hi Liz. How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Great. I'm about to get in the car right now. I'll call you tomorrow. I hope we can make a little chemistry." He said with a cute giggle at the end.

"Ok" I giggled. "Bye, We'll talk again tomorrow."

------------------
What is up guys! This is the very last chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed it. The Sequel to this book is coming out in a few days or months, so stay up to date. Ok love you all. Goodbye💖
~Deborah

©All Rights reserved