~Chapter 19~™

---
I ran away in tears. I trusted him but now I've learned that the person I thought was going to be my true love forever, just ripped my heart and stomped on it.

I didn't even want to see him ever again. I felt like I couldn't trust any guy ever again. Sometimes a guy can be loyal and act like they love you but truly they're just trying to play with your feelings.

I saw Adam look over at me in shock. He saw the tears and pushed Brianna away from him. He realized he had hurt my feelings. I ran away tears falling so much that my tears could probably fill up a pool. I heard him speak but I ignored him. I felt him tug on my arm.

"Babe, it wasn't what it looked like. Brianna tricked me into kissing her."

"For 10 whole minutes?! You looked like you enjoyed that make out session with Brianna. The whole time you guys were kissing, I was there watching with tears flowing. The worst part is that you didn't even notice me there until now!" I grabbed my keys and continued walking.

"I'm telling you, she tricked me. Please babe just listen to me." He held me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.
"I love you and you know that. Nothing will ever change that. Don't you love me?" He looked down at me with a slight smirk on his face.

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't cheat on me. I realized that I can't trust you as a boyfriend nor a friend. My feelings for you have vanished. And one day you'll regret you ever did this to me. I will remember this moment forever just so that I can rub it in your face when you see again. We're through. Oh and by that moment, someone would have already put a ring on this." I pushed away from him and walked away. I wiped my tears and opened the door to my house.

I walked up to my room. Grabbed my pillow and my laptop. I set up Netflix and went downstairs to get the whole jar of (whatever  flavor) ice cream.
I proceeded to binge watch Netflix and eat my ice cream while sobbing.

5 mins later

I got a text from my friends. It was from Sarah. It read:
We heard that you got cheated on by Adam. So to make you feel better we're coming to pick you up. We're having a girls night out to help you feel better. We'll be there in 10 mins. So get dressed. And choose a good outfit.

I have no choice. I have nothing to do so might as well go.
I headed into the bathroom and washed my face. I went to choose an outfit—which was difficult— and got ready for the night. I fixed my messy hair and put it into a clean high bun.

They're outside. Here we go.