~Chapter 9~™

Today was the day I got to miss school to prepare for my birthday party. Me and my parents headed to the party supply store. Since my favorite color was green, we bought green themed supplies. We bought a beach ball, pool noodles, beer(for the adults), green fairy lights, a trampoline, and of course some food/snacks for the party.

We returned back home and started to make the food for the party. We made lasagna, fried chicken, and my dad got the barbecue ready for the burgers, ribs, pork-chops, and chicken. We ordered the pizza for the party. My friends were coming over for the pool party. I had to go upstairs to get ready for the party; I got my bikini on and headed downstairs.

I saw everyone in the backyard with their swim-suits on. I greeted all my friends and we headed into the pool. "Ahhh, Adam why?!!" I said after Adam splashed me in the pool. He was so silly, I loved that about him. He lifted me up onto his shoulders and threw me into the water. "Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed when he threw me. "Hahaha" he started laughing after throwing me. I wanted revenge so I pulled him into the water with me. My friends were laughing so hard it was a great time.

We got out of the pool and went to get snacks. I got some Doritos to eat. My parents got everyone's attention and my mom started to talk. "Hello everyone, friends of Liz, it's time to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl and then she can blow out her candles!" My mom said. I haven't seen my cake yet so it's pretty much a surprise. She brought out the cake and it was awesome. It had my favorite color and it had an adorable picture of me when I was 2 years of age.
Everyone sang happy birthday to me and we had a great time. This was the best birthday party ever.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, it's Deborah. Can you count how many times this chapter said 'birthday'? Tell me in the comments. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I'm still out of power but I'm able to use my data. Ok bye my lovelies❤️💙💜