~Chapter 2~™

I woke up from my amazing sleep, I felt so energized and ready to start my day. I got my stuff packed and went down to breakfast, as I was eating...I remembered; Oh no...today is the day I have to tell Adam how I feel about him, but I have to make sure his 'girlfriend' Briana doesn't ruin it though. I thought as I rolled my eyes.

That girl ruins everything for EVERYONE, I don't even know why Adam is dating her...though I'm not saying he should date me *mumbles* even though I want him to. "Is something wrong,kiddo?" My dad asked me as my mom looked at me in a worried look. "Oh...uh, no not at all...I was just thinking about something." I replied. "Oh well...ok, oh and tell Adam I said hi ok,kiddo?" My dad said. "Ok, no problem...bye mom and dad!" I said as I was about to exit. "Bye kiddo!!" They both sung aloud as I left and closed the door behind me.

I saw Adam and waved at him, he smiled and waved back at me. "Hey Liz, what ya doin'?" I heard 3 voices say from behind me. "Oh...hey Amanda,Deborah, and Sarah! You guys startled me for a moment there.."

They giggled as if something were funny.
"Sorry we didn't mean too...so are you gonna tell Adam that you have a massive ass crush on him?" Sarah teased. I was of course blushing of embarrassment because I didn't know what to say. "Are you gonna tell I-V-A-N that you have a crush on him?" I teased back in seek of revenge. "Point Taken." She replied back.

We walked together to school, with Adam right behind us. Meep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school
I went up to Adam because his girlfriend wasn't there and I spilled the beans. "Adam,I need to tell you something.....I-I-I like you!" I said to him, blushing dark red.
His face left in shock
----------------------------------------------