~Chapter 1~™

You might be wondering who I am or what's going on.... well we'll just start explaining things.
So it was the very first day of school, everything was going great until Adam and I had lunch together. It was normal for us to have lunch together but it just felt....well...awkward, we've been doing this for years but for some reason it just felt awkward this time around.

I had this big ass crush on him but didn't know how to tell him, I mean...I know it would be super awkward if I told him how I felt at lunch. It didn't feel like the right time and day, we were friends and nothing more then that. We didn't talk at lunch and everyone sitting with us were curious why we weren't talking. We ALWAYS talk, no matter what but today wasn't the day to do that.

We had a stupid fucking fight over the summer and I know what you're wondering....what was that stupid fight about? Well....it was over our friendship, it felt weird because I knew I liked him but he had a girlfriend already and I didn't want to talk about it to him....cause....it would be awkward.

"Why do you always have to keep secrets from me, Liz? Why can't you just tell me what's wrong!!!!"

"You're what is wrong Adam, I don't even know if we should even be friends!!!" This was the dumbest thing I've ever said and done. I not only lost my best friend but also had a fight with him and lost my chances of telling him how I feel. If only there was a way to fix it before it was too late.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After school I went up to him and tried to apologize. "Adam, I'm so sorr-" "It's ok Liz, I forgive you....I was stupid and didn't know what I was doing or even saying, do you forgive me?"
He wanted to apologize to me when it was all my fault...I was dumb and I knew I couldn't date him because he was already taken...by a girl that I hated. She was never nice to me but I always had to be nice because that was just who I was.
I know, I know. You're probably just asking yourself, "Why the hell would you be nice to her? Why don't you just tell him how you feel? Why did that fight sound super dumb?" Well my answer to all of that is...I don't know, I don't know what to do or what do say and I already know the fight was dumb cause it was.

I just hope one day, I can tell Adam how I feel about him and that he might actually like me back. I know that he has such a fucking gorgeous girlfriend, but I won't let that stop me....at least I hope it doesn't....at least I hope I don't chicken out like I always do. Maybe I can ask him to talk in private and then tell him......ugh, I have to figure out how to tell him without his 'nice and pretty' girlfriend in the way.

I'll just figure that out tomorrow but right now I have to get my homework done and then go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~