~Chapter 10~™

Ugh, I had to go back to school but I was happy today was Friday. I had to check my messages from my friends. Usually they would text on the group chat early in the morning, hmm that's weird, there's no messages ,for a second I grew worried. Did something happen that I didn't know about?

I got dressed and got my backpack, then I headed out the door. I headed to school, I walked because I knew Adam wasn't awake yet. I got there and everyone was looking at me with a big smile on their face. I didn't know what was going on at all but I looked over at Sarah, she had flowers in her hand. They were her favorite color.
Adam called me over and told me the news.
"Now, you aren't the only one dating someone!!" He said as he pulled me in close to him. I was of course blushing but he gets used to it. I had a questioned look on my face, I still didn't understand what he meant. The answer hit me and I was smiling widely. It was Sarah, how could I not guess that it was her!!! She was holding flowers and she was blushing too.

Wait, someone must have asked her out. I looked over and saw her, she was talking to- OH MY GOSH. She was talking to her crush, Ivan. Wait did he get those for her, if so I totally shipped them. If you didn't know, the reason I ship people is because I know that there's a spark between the two people...if there wasn't, I wouldn't ship them.

We all went to class together and talked throughout that time. Mostly about Sarah ;) . A question popped up during us talking.
"Soooo, when are you guys gonna start dating people...Deborah and Amanda?"

"Uhhhhh, I don't know about that ever happening. I need a relationship that can last and for me to know that I won't get heartbroken. Either way all I'm gonna say is, I don't want one and I also do want one." Deborah said, she looked serious about that statement.

"How about you Amanda?" We asked with smirks on our faces. We were so silly.

"Mmhmm, I don't think that will happen." She said, knowing it might be true.
We talked and talked until it was time to switch to 1st period.

*Time Skip to lunch*
We were simply sitting at our table. We were talking and then everyone went silent. The other tables were trying to shush the people who were still talking but we got in trouble because of it. We had assigned seating for 2 days. I hated having assigned seats but me and Adam still sat at the same table, I was lucky I had someone I knew sitting with me.

* After school *
After school, I kissed Adam on the forehead and headed home. We were a cute couple as Sarah and Deborah always said. I knew we were, but I just hope it last long. He was my best friend but then we started dating, if it last long I'll be happy. I know I love him, he loves me too but relationship don't last very long. Even if we break, I want a future with him. He knows me better than anyone else does, he's sweet and smart. His personality is great and adorable. I hope it last forever, well us together of course.
I want him to know that but I want to tell him that if we ever breakup because then he'll know how much he means to me.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry if it seems short but how are you guys liking the book so far? We reached 81 reads😍 that's amazing!!! Thank you all so much, you guys don't know how much it means to me that you guys actually read my books. Thank you❤️

Check out my other books:
1. Love Rose 🌹 (romance)
2. The Girl Next Door 🚪 (werewolf)
3. Darkest Dreams 😴( fantasy)

Ok bye my lovelies ❤️💙💖💗