~Chapter 7~™

I woke up, and got ready to go to church. Today was a Sunday so my parents made me go. I had to spend 4 hours at church but on soon, I get to travel somewhere with my family. I was so excited for this trip and I just wish the week would finish already. Although I wanted to see me friends again, I also wanted the chance to not have to go to school. After church I headed home and finished any homework that I didn't finish, I had tons of Math homework and a little bit of Science, but I knew I would finish it on time. I started doing my homework at 4:30 PM.

I was finally done with the homework and relieved. It was 6:15 now, this tells you how much homework the teacher gave me. I'm a good student, but when it comes to Math, I fall apart so I had to spend more time on that subject. I got in my pajamas and headed to bed. I had to sleep early to wake up early for school, even though school is super boring. I fell asleep as quick as how a lighting bolt can strike something or someone.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short. I'm trying to get to at least chapter ten before I actually have to leave. I can update on the trip but I'm a lazy person so I won't be positive that I'll update. Anyway, thank you all for reading.
Ok bye my lovelies ❤️