~Chapter 11~™

I'm so happy that one of my best friends are actually dating. They make a cute couple, she says that Adam and I are cuter but the truth is that they're cuter.

I had to check my messages to check any updates on gossip...Just kidding. I just wanted to know what was going on with Sarah and Ivan. I feel like they might last really long. I hope Adam and I last forever. We have a lot in common, it might last pretty long.
I had to get dressed, I was focused on this for too long. I had to get to school. What time is it? OMG it's 7:58 I'm gonna be late!!!!

I bolted out the house. I didn't even eat breakfast, I grabbed a coat and my shoes and put them on. I didn't have time to change so I just went with what I had on. I ran to homeroom before the bell rang. Life. I got in there and sat down, the bell immediately rang right after I sat down. Safe.

"You're lucky Liz Andrews. Good job making it before the bell rang!!" The teacher said. I was kinda proud of myself.

"Nice!!" Adam said making me blush lightly. He saw and chuckled. He was cute when he chuckled, I'm so happy to be with him.

*Time Skip to after school*
I headed to the library after school. I'm a book worm but I only read Magma's. They're really easy to finish reading than regular books. (Except for reading on this app, which I love the books on here) I hate regular books. I needed a book to read because I already knew I'd need something to do since I'm always bored.

Fun fact is the only fight I've had with my boyfriend is when we were best friends. If we ever fought, we'd learn from what we fought over and settle it together. At least that's what I think will happen. I don't know what goes on in the future. If only I could tell the future. What if one of my friends could? That would be awesome.

Anyway I had to focus on the present. I had to get to my room and finish my homework. Today I had to eat lunch since I didn't have breakfast. So you can tell I ate A LOT. The food was actually good this time. Well what did you expect from school lunch. I went up to my room and did my Science homework.
Sometimes I liked Science and sometimes I didn't. It depended on my mood that day and how much work we had to do. I had to get started.

--------------------------------------------
How did you like this chapter? I enjoy writing these books and I love when you guys tell me that you like them. It makes me happy that you guys like what I write 😁. Ok bye my lovelies💜💙💖❤️, don't forget to read my other books:
1. The Love Rose 🌹 (romance)
2. The Girl Next Door 🚪 (werewolf)
3. Darkest Dreams 😴 (fantasy)

Bye guys!!! Love you all 😍❤️💙💖💜