~Chapter 17~™

Since yesterday when I got my new dog, I was trying to come up with a name for it. It took some time but I came up with one. I would name it Lucy, because it was female, and Lucy was a nice addition to the family.

Today I was getting my braces so I wouldn't be going to school today. Thank the Lord. I just hope I look good in braces. They are going to hurt for a while but I'm going to have to get used to them overtime. I knew everything I had to do while having braces on.

My mom and I went to the orthodontist to get my braces on. While I was there, they showed me how they would put them on.
Then it was going to happen. I was going to get braces on.

---
After I got them on, they showed me how to take care of them. They showed me how to floss with the braces on.

I left the orthodontist but my mouth was a little sore. I got home and took my medicine. I feel asleep right after so I wouldn't be going to school.

The worst part about not being in school for the whole day is that you have to get a note saying why you were absent or else you're considered absence—an unexcused absence—which was a pain in the ass to go through. I hate school but I really want to pursue my dream job.
And I also love my besties and my boyfriend.

Oh well, sleeping was important so I have to get enough rest. Especially after how long I was at the orthodontist for—3 hours—which took so long. I texted Adam before going to sleep. He missed me but asked me how everything went. Of course I told him what happened and he allowed me to rest. He was so sweet, I loved that about him. Now I finally got to rest.