~Chapter 4~™

I woke up from my good nights rest. I didn't see Adam next to me. I guess it was a dream, am I even dating him? I went downstairs for breakfast, I guess it wasn't a dream because I saw Adam sitting at the table with my parents. I think they were talking.
They were eating breakfast. "Good Morning guys!!" I said. "Good Morning,kiddo!!" Mom and dad said. "Good Morning, babe! Did you have a good rest?" Adam asked. "Oh, yeah...I did!! Did you?" I asked, he responded with a yeah. Before I could go upstairs to my room, Adam kissed me on the forehead and I left to go to get dressed.

I got dressed and headed out the door. "Bye mom and dad!!" I said, "bye, kiddo!!" They both said.
Me and Adam started to walk to school. I turned around to see my friends walking behind us, Deborah made a heart shape with her hands and put it up to her eyes. I knew what she meant when she did that.
---------------------------------------------
Time Skip
After School
We talked to each other. Me and Adam had to go because I had to get home. Adam walked me home and before I could say goodbye to him, he kissed me. I then hugged him and went inside. I went up to my room and did my homework so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it later. I skipped dinner because I was so tired, I went to rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~