He finally gets up with an apparent pout, whining as he shuffles towards you, nearly tripping over his feet as he sits down on the chair opposite you, the table already filled with books and references you placed earlier. He lightly slaps the thumbs up you sent him as he lowers his head in dismay. He wasn't even expecting your presence, but you got his address by a fellow classmate named Jeon Jungkook- since Jimin wanted to be a 'loyal friend', which proved to be useless- and you started ringing the doorbell incessantly upon arrival.

He was annoyed, but it worked.

"Alright, let's just do this and get it over with-" You start, but you're interrupted by the loud and abrupt wailing coming from the boy, to which you glared at in response. You cleared your throat when he stopped, "Okay, so the topic is already set, so we just have to know where to start, any ideas?"

He makes a loud 'oh!' sound, so you assumed he had an idea. You hand him the blank sheet of paper that will be used as a rough draft of the project, along with a pen, as he takes it with an expression of deep thought. He taps the pen on his chin repeatedly as you stare in silence, waiting for him to say his suggestion.

A few minutes pass and he's still in the same position, and at that point you're beyond annoyed. You blink slowly and mentally play the Wii theme song in your mind.

Three minutes pass and still no response. You know what- "You're taking so long I can feel my non existent dick fossilize, you stupid celery stalk, give me the pen."

You lift your palm and he obliges, handing you the pen as he smiles victoriously. He obviously planned this, yet you're too annoyed to do anything about it.

You start scribbling down some ideas, the only sound filling the air being your pen, the turning of pages, and the tapping of Taehyung's phone. It disrupted the peace a bit, but you got used to it, like most things. Just as you lift your pen from the paper, he suddenly turns towards you, "Hey," he pokes your shoulder, "did you know that shrimps can see more colors than us?"

You raise a brow. "That's nice, but that has nothing to do with the project, now does it?" You send him a sarcastic smile as he pouts in response.

You continue writing, but Taehyung hasn't let his eyes off you. His gaze travels to the wall in thought, his eyes lighting up, "Oh, did you know that penguins have knees?" You snort once again at how random the comment is. How does he know this, but nothing about the material at hand?

He crosses his arms against his chest when you ignore him, furrowing his brows in thought, "Did you know that-"

"Taehyung, I have two hands that I am perfectly capable of punching you with, do you really want to continue your sentence?"

His excited expression morphs into a pout, his cheeks puffing out as he spoke with a high pitched voice in what you assumed to be an attempt at aegyo, "But Y/nie, you're not paying attention to me." He pokes both of his puffed cheeks with his index fingers, and you shoot him a deadpanned expression, trying not to cringe at the nickname he gave you or the failed aegyo. The man somehow gets more childish the more you see him.

You scrunch your nose, "Y/nie?"

His face lights up, "Yes! Words ending in 'ie' are cute, dont'cha think? Like Y/nie, cookie, cutie, sweetie.."

"Die."

He gasps, "No!"

You sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose. You wouldn't get any work done at this rate, you realized. You gather a few papers and scribble a few things down, mostly instructions and page numbers, and stuff them into Taehyung's hands once you were done. He blinks and stares up at you in confusion, "As much as I want to get this over with, we're not making any progress, so you do your share," You point at the papers you gave him, "And I'll do the rest." You hated group projects that made you do all the work, but the boy really didn't give you much of an option.

He gives you a reassuring thumbs up, which didn't really reassure you at all. You still had homework, an essay, and finals coming up in a few weeks, so you were supposed to be prepared to eat the information and spit it onto the paper, only to forget about it in the next few days. Really makes you question the education system.

You're about to leave when you hear a high pitched bark coming from your right. You strain your ears, halting your movements, and drop your things recklessly when you hear it again. You turn towards him, "You have a dog?"

His eyes sparkled, "Yes!" He skipped towards the source of the noise, picking up a small, teacup pomeranian puppy and lifting it in front of you. You desperately tried to ignore the fact that the dog was wearing matching Gucci shirts with Taehyung. Or the fact that he has bushy eyebrows just like Taehyung. Or that he's barking nonstop just like Taehyung talks nonstop. Pets really do take after their owners. "Meet Yeontan!"

"Yeontan!" You squealed unintentionally as you gingerly grab the puppy from his hands, holding it close to you. This small creature was composed of 99% fluff and you couldn't help but gawk at the ball of sunshine in your arms.

You heard Taehyung chuckle, "I thought you wanted to desperately get away from me?" You're suddenly knocked back into reality, meeting the amused expression of the man as you cautiously gave the puppy back to him, frowning when he starts dancing around with Yeontan.

You tear your eyes away from the dog and gather your things, preparing to leave, lifting your gaze to find Taehyung furiously waving his hands. You scoff, he's that excited for you to leave, when he didn't even do anything for the project?

"See you tomorrow~" He says teasingly just as you're opening the door, and you give him a look before you slam the door behind you. Though not before mouthing an 'I'll be back for you' to Yeontan. And you could have sworn you heard Taehyung mutter 'cute' before you left.