"We could grab a bite to eat?" I suggested while looking at all of the restaurants that were on the beach.

"I'm down." Ethan spoke while we started walking.

"Let's go there!" Taylor pointed to the Hawaiian restaurant that over looked the beautiful ocean.

"Okay." Jeff agreed to the restaurant and we all walked in through the front door.

"How many?" The waiter asked us.
"Six please." Allison answered.
"Inside or outside on the deck?" The waiter asked again.

"Outside! It's almost sunset." She smirked looking to Ethan while nudging his arm.

He grinned looking back down to her, "Yeah outside please." He told the waiter.

"Follow me." The waiter smiled while taking us to a large table outside and handing us all waters.

Ethan, Allison and Taylor sat on one side together while Jeff, Peytan and I sat on the other side.

"Wow the beach is gorgeous." Jeff commented while looking out to the white sandy beach.

The sky was a blue mixed with pink causing the ocean to look even more blue.

_______

"Thank you!" We all said to the waiter while he set our food down infront of us.

"That Mac n' cheese looks so good." Ethan pointed to Allison's plate.

She put her fork into her food and put it by Ethans mouth, "try it."
He gladly opened his mouth and ate the Mac n' cheese. "Holy shit that could be the best food I've ever tasted.

"Look." She mumbled to him while putting her hand in his lap. She pointed past him to the sunset.

"Wow, it's even better in Mexico." He smiled looking out to it.

She put her hands onto one of his shoulders and rested her chin on top while gazing at the sky.

Despite their past, I strive to have a relationship like theirs.

Even though they aren't officially a couple and think they don't like each other, you can tell how much they do care about each other through their actions.

______
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

"If you are apart of the firework party boat excursion, please make a line and show us your keys from the cruise." A guy in a uniform spoke into a microphone.

We did as we're were told and made a line.

The boat was pretty big. They had built in hammocks, a deck on top for dancing, the front of the boat was able to sit down at and the back of the boat was the bar with food and drinks. Also in the back of the boat was the slide that connected with the water.

I was surprised when I only saw about 30 people get into the line considering this boat was so nice.

We handed the man our keys and he let us onto the boat. "Peytan and I are gonna go search for some men." Taylor smirked while grabbing Peytans arm and leading her up the steps to the top deck.

"Well then, do you guys wanna go towards back of the boat where the slide is so when they put the anchor down we can be the first ones to get into the water?" Grayson asked us.

Bad Taste (book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें