26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...

Start from the beginning

For a long time, abhi couldn't sleep at all... But tiredness took over him at last and he slept off without his knowledge... His face is looking very pale and traces of tears are clearly visible in his face....

.....

The morning sun rays blooms up for a new beginning.... The two loving souls abhi and pragya are sleeping peacefully in each others embrace... Abhi gets highly irritated and wakes up as the bright rays disturbed his beautiful sleep..

His lips curved to a smile to see pragya sleeping like a baby... Abhi chuckles thinking that today he will treat pragya like a little baby today...

He badly wants to prove to his wife pragya that he is not a baby at all and he wants to make her understand that she is only a baby to him...

Abhi kisses pragya's forehead lovingly.... He looks at pragya's lips which is inviting him like anything... Abhi without thinking anything gives a sound kiss in pragya's lips.... Abhi horrifies and rushes to washroom as he fears that he kissed pragya without brushing his teeth....

He knows pretty well that pragya will not appreciate him, if he is dirty... He knows that pragya will get angry, if he didn't brush his teeth properly... Abhi chuckles that pragya won't know anything about his dirty kiss as she is sleeping peacefully. .

....

After sometime, Abhi slowly opens the room door and peeps outside by just keeping his head alone to see whether EP is there or not... He sighs as no one is there outside....

Abhi fastens his steps and rushes to Tanu's room and closes the door hurriedly... He shooks Tanu hardly to let her to wake up, who is sleeping in her bed...

Abhi: Tanu... Tanu... Lazyyyyy girl... Wake up... Come on get up....

Tanu: Good morning abhi bhai... What happened??? Why you get up so soon??? It's just 6 in the morning na.... Do you want anything??? Pragya Bhabhi is fine right....

Abhi: Tanu... Tanu... Can u get ti (tea) n fud (food) for fuggy pleezz (please).... Don't disub (disturb) my wif (wife) today... Okay...

Tanu: 😂😂😂😂 okay bhai... Don't worry... I will prepare everything for bhabhi as you said... Happy now...

Abhi: Tanu... You will say to fuggy na... I see (looked after ) her as baby... Say me... My fuggy won't call me as baby na....

Tanu: No no bhabhi won't say you as baby at all ... If she says, I will punish her okay ....

Abhi: I will put cutttyyyy with you, if you punis (punish) my fuggy okay... Say poply (properly) to my fuggy... My fuggy is your bhabhi na... So giv (give) resept (respect) to her....

Tanu: Okay bhai... I will give respect to bhabhi properly... Don't get angry on me please ...

Abhi: Gudddd (good) girl... Go and get redy (ready).... Don't dirty your bed... Abhi don't like it, if you wet in bed... Yuckkkk... Abhi hates yucky things...