Jealous Much (part ii)

A/N Here comes part 2😉Enjoy🤗

The boys finished their chores in record time that day. After all they had a story to get to.

"Come on." Omar pleaded as they all came back to their room. "Tell us the rest of the story."

"Ok. Ok." Kai said flopping on his bed. "Like we said Jay was always getting sick..."

Because of his premature birth Jay was always getting sick. It was never anything to serious but it did tend to get in the way of things.

It's was early in the morning as the twins snuck into their parents room and climbed onto the bed. "Daddy! Mommy! Wake up! It's picnic day!" They cheered as they jumped up and down.

As a late birthday gift Carolin and Wu had promised the boys a picnic and they were excited.

"Boys, not so loud." Carolin said softly. "You're going to wake-" Sleepy cries rose from the cradle in the corner. "The baby." She sighed. "I'll get him." Wu said heading over to the cradle.

"Is it time mommy?" Kai asked. Before Carolin could answer her husband called her. "Jay seems to have a fever." He said worriedly. Carolin joined her husband. "Oh. Poor baby." She fussed. "Is Jay ok daddy?" Cole whispered. "He should be fine." Wu assured. "Do we still get our picnic?" Kai asked. "We'll have to see." Their mother sighed.

As the day progressed it became clear that they wouldn't be going anywhere. "You're brother is just too sick. We'll go some other time." Wu apologized.

Over the next few days the picnic became a long forgotten plan. While Jay hadn't gotten worse he hadn't gotten any better. With Carolin and Wu worrying about the baby the only ones who even remembered the picnic was the twins.

"It's not fwair." Kai sulked to his older brothers. "Yeah it was our picnic and Jay wuined it." Cole joined in. "It's not Jay's fault he's sick." Zane reminded them. "Maybe you could help mommy and daddy take care of him and when he's all better we can go on the picnic." He suggested.

Before the boys had a chance to really think about it their mother came in with little Jay. "Could you boys watch the baby for mommy for just a minute?" She asked as she lay him on the couch.

Cole and Kai walked over to the couch and glared at Jay who stared blankly back. "You wuined our picnic." Cole told him. The baby just blinded at him. "It's all your fault." Kai said and made a face for good measure. Jay laughed.

"Oh you wike that?" Cole grinned. He stuck out his tounge at the baby. Jay laughed again. The twins looked at each other and started making faces at their little brother until all three of them were laughing.

"What's so funny?" Carolin asked as she came back in. "Lookee mommy." Kai told her as he pulled another face at Jay, causing the baby to laugh once again. "I'm glad you're having fun." She smiled as she picked Jason up. "I know you didn't get your picnic but I promise as soon as your brother is all better we'll go and have a great time." Carolin promised.

The boys smiled. Maybe Jay hadn't ruined their fun after all.

"See?" Omar said sitting next to Jay. "As soon as Cryssi's all better we'll go to the park." "Add who knows maybe something good will come out of staying home today." Nya smiled as she sat on Jay's other side. "Oh yeah? Like what?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow.

"What are you kids up to?" Wu asked from the doorway. "Nothing." They all said quickly. "I mean we were just talking." Kai covered. "I'm sorry we didn't get to go to the park." Their father apologized.

"It's ok. As long as Cryssi gets better." Zane said. "Well since we won't be going anywhere how about you all go down to the kitchen for for some ice cream." Wu smiled. The kids all cheered and charged for the kitchen.

Jay smiled to himself. Maybe Crystal didn't ruin everything after all.

A/N Hey guys☺️ I just want thank you all so much for reading🤗 Thanks to you, at the time I'm posting this Brothers by Blood is ranked #43 in ninjago stories😆 You guys rock✌🏾