Baby on Board

Jay laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was bouncing with excitement.

His cousin Lloyd would be coming over soon and he was going to burst out of happiness. For once he was going to be a bit of a big brother!

Jay glanced over at the clock and saw it was about 3:30 in the morning. He glanced at the other side of his room and saw Zane fast asleep, under several blankets.

Moonlight beamed through the window, making a bit of a path between the beds. Jay pushed off his blue blankets and slid out of bed.

He tiptoed over to his brother's bed and tugged at the blankets.

"Zane.....Zane.." Jay whispered to his big brother as he tugged. "Hmmm?" Zane said sleepily as he rolled over, his eyes still shut. "Do we get to see Lloyd now?" Jay asked eagerly.

"Mom said not till nine." Zane mumbled. "Can't we make time go faster?" Jay whined.

"That isn't possible at this moment, Jay. Go back to sleep." Zane answered as he held onto his grey wolf stuffie.

Jay sighed before reluctantly trudging back to his bed. He climbed back in and went back under his covers, holding tightly to his own stuffie.

"Just a few more hours Mr.Cuddlywump." Jay whispered to his teddy before he ended up drifting back asleep.

Wu woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He rolled over and turned it off. It was 8 o'clock. Misako would be over in about an hour to drop Lloyd off. Wu felt Carolin sit up beside him.

"Do you mind getting the boys up while I get dressed?" Carolin said softly. "Sure, and then you get them dressed." Wu said giving his wife a quick kiss.

He slid out of bed and headed off to the boy's room. Wu started with Jay, who was curled up and holding onto his teddy bear.

"Jay, time to get up." Wu said softly as he crouched down next Jay's bed. Jay quickly woke up. "Is Lloyd here now Daddy?" Jay asked excitedly.

"Almost, but you and your brothers need to get up first." Wu said kindly as he picked up his youngest son. "Yay!" Jay cheered.

The two then moved over to Zane's bed. Zane was sleeping on his stomach peacefully, with his wolf stuffie held tightly in one hand.

"Zane, time to wake up." Wu said softly as he stroked his oldest son's hair. "Just a few more minutes?" Zane mumbled with his eyes still shut.

Before Wu could say anything else, Jay hopped onto Zane's bed and started bouncing up and down.

"Zane....Wakey....Uppy....We...get...to...see...Lloyd! I get...to be a...big...brother!" Jay said in between bounces and pants.

"I'm up. I'm up." Zane grumbled slightly as he sat up. Wu scooped Jay up chuckling a bit at his antics. Zane set his stuffie aside and rubbed his eyes with a yawn.

"Jay, perhaps next time let me wake them up." Wu said with a slight chuckle. "But he didn't wanna wake up Daddy." Jay whined in his father's arms.

"If you gave me a minute, I would have been up." Zane mumbled as he slid out of bed. "Sowwy." Jay said with large eyes towards his big brother. Zane smiled.

"No fair. I can't stay mad at you with that face." Zane said with a grin. "Yay!" Jay squealed.

"Zane, go ahead and make up your bed and I'll get the twins up." Wu said kindly with a slight smile. "Okay, Daddy." Zane said happily before starting to make his bed.

Wu carried Jay and walked into the room on the other side of the separator. Both twins were fast asleep.

Kai was smiling slightly in his sleep while holding his stuffed dragon. Cole was mumbling slightly in his sleep while holding his blankie.