Twin Troubles

A/N For all you twins out there😉

"You! I knew it was you!" Kai yelled as he stormed into his and Cole's room.

"What did I do?" Cole asked looking up from the coloring book on his bed. "You took my coloring book and crayons!" Kai snapped as he snatched the book.

The boys normally didn't fight over small things like this. But with Carolin in Sky City with Zane, Jay and Nya, they were starting to get on each other's nerves.

"It's not your's. Mommy got it for us to share." Cole told him. "You're always taking my stuff." Kai grumbled.

"I'll stop taking your stuff when you stop sucking your thumb." Cole told him. He put his thumb in his mouth and pretended to suck it.

"I'll stop sucking my thumb when you stop sleeping with you blankie." Kai said turning his back to him.

"Then I guess you're never getting your stuff back." Cole said as he folded his arms.

"Grabby hands." Kai sneered.
"Slime ball." Cole restored.
"Cry baby." Kai accused.
"Nose picker!" Cole growled.
"Mama's boy." Kai snapped.
"Baby face." Cole jeered.
"Blankie lover!" Kai said a bit louder.
"Sippy sucker!" Cole matched his volume.
"BED WETTER!" Kai screamed.

Cole stopped as his face warmed up. "I-I-I am not." He stammered. "You are so. You wet the bed last night." Kai smirked.

"H-h-how did you know? Daddy said he'd keep it a secret." He stuttered. "I have my ways. Not even Jay has accidents anymore. That makes you the baby of the family." Kai teased.

"You better not tell anyone." Cole growled. "Can't stop me." Kai snickered.

Before anyone could blink the boys were rolling on top each other. Which is how their father found them. When he managed to pry them apart they were still throwing punches.

"I told you boys to get ready to go to the park. What in Ninjago's name are you fighting about?" Wu asked stepping between them.

"He's the worst twin in the world." Cole shouted. "No that's you." Kai retorted. "I am not. Cause as of now we're not twins anymore." Cole announced. "Fine!" Kai yelled. "Fine!" Cole screamed.

"Not fine." Wu intervened. "You can't just decide to not be twins. I don't expect you to always get along. But I do expect you to stick together. Now, get ready to go."

Kai and Cole didn't talk to each other the whole way to the park. They refused to even look at each other.

When they got to the playground Wu sat down on a bench and told them, "Be careful when you go to the swings. It's to far for me to see you."

In this particular park there was a gang of boys, all about ten years old, who called themselves Trouble City. No one ever saw these boy's parents.

All anyone knew about them was that they were always on the playground. They knew if you'd been coming there since you were in a stroller of if you were new to the neighborhood.

Trouble City especially hated Wu and Carolin's boys. The four of them were always together so it was almost impossible to pick on them.

So when they saw Cole waiting in line for the swing alone they took it as an opportunity to strike.

"Well boys would you look at this. Bitty Baby's all alone." Jax, the leader smirked. His back up, Hunter and Calvin, laughed.

"Aww is Thumb Sucker taking a nap?" Hunter mock cooed. "You leave my twin out of this." Cole growled. The boys just laughed again. "Awww. The baby's fussy." Calvin jeered.

The three boys grabbed Cole by his arms and legs and began swinging him back and forth.

"Hey! Let me go! Put me down!" Cole yelled. "He still seems fussy. Maybe he wants his pacifier." Calvin joked. "Maybe he wants his bottle." Hunter laughed. "Maybe he pooped his pants." Jax yelled.

Kai had seen Trouble City coming from across the playground. He saw them pick Cole up and swing him.

He wanted to help. Then again he was still mad at Cole.

But Cole was his brother. He was more than that. They were twins!

And no one but Kai got to pick on his twin.

"You leave my brother alone!" Kai yelled, coming from behind them. The bullies laughed and swung Cole harder.

"Aww look. Thumb Sucker woke up from his nap." Jax jeered. "How ya gonna make me pip squeak?"

"Put my son down!" Wu commanded stepping behind Kai. They did as they were told and dropped him.

"If you ever touch my boys again I will see to it that you at sent to juvenile detention immediately." He informed them.

The gang nodded and ran from the park as fast as they could.

Kai helped Cole to his feet. "Thanks." Cole whispered. "Hey, what are twins for?" Kai shrugged. "So we're cool? We're twins again?" Cole asked. "Yeah." Kai smiled.

"I'm sorry I took your crayons and teased you about sucking you thumb." Cole said put a hand on Kai's shoulder. "I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have teased you about wetting your bed." Kai apologized.

"But just so we're clear, no one gets to tease you but me." Kai laughed. Cole punched him in the arm and raced him to the monkey bars.

A/N Hey guys out of curiosity who's your favorite ninja?