Chapter 5

A/N: I know the pic is unrelated to the story but who cares anyway? Here come the chapter you're waiting for:)

Eren's POV:

"Eren good morning! You're doing good!"
"Hi Eren! Keep up the good work today!"
"Hi Eren!"
"Hi...."

So annoying.

Heyo people I'm Eren Jaeger, son of the well-known doctor Grisha Jaeger (who would have thought?) and also, I'm the football team captain and the sports association president! Yayyyyyyy I'm thrilled af :) But I don't know why I'm so attractive at school even though I don't even give any fucks to them and they're staring at me doing nothing but shit. Happy.

Also, the school that I'm studying is called Shiganshina High, and it's an alpha school. Talking about the secondary sex, my father never tells me about this but I believe I'm a stupid beta who sneaks into this awesome school I guess? But that doesn't matter cuz today's another crazy Monday, lots of surprises and studying.

"Eren Jaeger. Eren Jaeger. Please proceed to the general office. Thank you."

And guess what? Monday's really full of surprises!

"NEW STUDENT??!!"

"Yes Mr Jaeger. As the most well-known student in the whole school, you have the responsibility to take care of the new ones at school so good luck!" The principal said as he pushed me outta the room. "Good luck Mr Jaeger~" Then slammed the door hard.

I wandered around the campus, finding the new kid. "Ugh, where is the new kid...." I groaned as I bumped into a raven hair kid. He glared at me with annoyance and I shivered. His narrow silvery blue eyes stared at me with confusion and hate. Oh my, what's wrong with him? His weird undercut, his arousing scent, it somehow sounded familiar.

"Are you the new student here? Welcome to Shiganshina High! Name's Eren Jaeger and I'm the tourist of this little walk in our school! Your schedule?" I asked, trying to be confident.

"I have biology as the fourth lesson and English in the fifth; Chinese as the sixth and Math as he seventh. Afterwards I have Economics and Public Affairs (EPA) as the last lesson." He replied.

"Woah dude we have the same class together!" I exclaimed happily, grateful that I finally have someone to rely on.

"Anyways, mi amigo, I'll show you around!"

I tugged his uniform and walked around the campus. "Since the campus is big as fuck, it'll take a long time to walk around the whole one. If you wanna have your lessons then go on, but I think you won't let me wander around doing nothing for 3 periods , will you?" Of course no cuz if you do, you're black-listed from the mighty Eren Jaeger and I bet you ain't gonna have your happy school life afterwards.

"Okay, if you can show me everything in just 3 periods."

Right through the kokoro .

"Well, this is the courtyard and there's the general office. The principal works here and also the other workers. Next to the room there's the medical room, which you'll probably go there soon."

"Why?"

"Body check of course!"

I heard him cursed under his breath but I ain't gonna ask him why he hates body checks. Who would be happy if someone asks them something that's bad!

———

"Well... that's it and Imma blast~" I waved to Levi and he just left without nodding. I bet he's blushing for the whole time cuz he didn't even look at me directly.

I've never seen an alpha that's submissive....
Am I wrong?

But seriously I don't care cuz this's the news:

The famous band No Name is gonna hold their show in the school anniversary fun fair(which is held in March) and I'm SO EXCITED CUZ IMMA BE GAY FOR THAT SINGER HE'S COOL AF ..........

Deep apologies for having my inner fangirl acting crazy :)

And also, that Levi kid is gonna be interesting and I've decided to be closer friends to him since ........

1. I have a strange feeling with him.
2. I'm almost 18 and I seriously need a soulmate cuz I don't wanna stay in 18 years old. (A/N: Is this included in the omegaverse? Meh I don't care but let this continue)
3.He's like the most submissive student in this school and probably the only one that I'll give a fuck to.
4. I would really wanna see his face if he's being tricked, or maybe...... treated like shit

"Levi Ackerman huh......"

"You're on"

Levi's POV:

"Woah shit that Eren Jaeger is hot..." I murmured to myself as I made my way to the biology lab. It's a short walk from downstairs, but my heart really aches. Is he my soulmate? I thought to myself and I'm already here.

Well, the teachers here are so passionate. Yeah, so passionate that makes me wanna vomit.

When I slightly opened the door, the teacher grabbed my arm and dragged me to the centre of the class. What the fuck?

"Class this is our new student in this biology class and let him introduce himself!" The teacher shoved me to the middle and handed me a chalk. The only thing I know was to write my name on.

"Ummmmm Hello name's Levi Ackerman and I just transferred here so- n-nice to meet you all!" I felt that my face was heated up and probably red. Sometimes the stupid alpha's presence really made me submissive.

Wait submissive

I just used that word.

Holy shit.

Then I started to hear murmurs about me like: "he's so cute!" "Awwww adorable!" "Be my seat mate!" Or some kinda things like that until Eren gave me a smirk from the back of the classroom. He then raised his hand up and said "Sir, since I've been taking care Levi for these weeks so may he sit beside me? Since it's much easier for him to ask questions about the subject."

Great

I walked to the seat next to Eren and sat next to him and he gave me a really wicked smirk.

"Have a nice day~"

And..................
Oh
Hell
No !

A/N: HEYYOOOO PEOPLE IM BACK FROM TARDINESS AND THIS BOOK WILL BE IN SLOW UPDATES SO THKS ALLL FOR SUPPORTING YAY AND ALSO:

I'll be writing a Fem!Levi and Eren fic and I'll publish the whole book at once after editing so plz look forward to it and it's somehow like a school work or sth so you can read this at school without getting caught cuz I ain't gonna swear in it. There'll be sequels too so plz support my fic and thks.

Peace out