Chapter 2

Levi's POV

So lemme get this straight : If I need to be enrolled to Shiganshina High, then I must need to have some special talents. And this means I need certificates and also ......

Fucking interviews

I walked out of the staff room and I saw two students leaning on the wall. One of them is a blonde with a blue T-shirt, and there's another red-haired girl with two ponytails, and she looked the same age as me. Both of them walked towards me and waved.

" Hi! My name's Farlan and she's Isabel." The blonde pointed to the shorter girl next to him and Isabel continued " Well I didn't think I've seen you before ... But who cares now? We wanna be your friend!" She exclaimed and reached her hand out, wanting to shake hands with me. They're strange. No one has tried to approach me before except the bullies, are they one of them or what? I questioned my self as I gave them a dead glare and asked "But why me? I'm just a dork that—"

"Awwww stop that Levi, we know everything about you. Levi Ackerman,  being the school's dork for all times, just defeated the school strongest alpha! How could this be ordinary?" Isabel explained and Farlan continued "We just heard what Mr Yang just told about you and we felt pity so that's why we here:)

We just want to help you, that's all."

Help me? Is that what they want......

Then fine, I shall let them 'help' me.

I slightly nodded my head and walked away. They both looked at me in joy and I snapped to keep my cool "If you insist to help, what ideas do you have in mind now?"

"We can form a band!" Isabel suggested.

I shrugged and glared at her "You know how to play the instrument? Although I think that I sing well, since none of you know, then ignore that—"

Wait, Hanji and Mike from next door seem to know how to play guitars and drums!

A rock band! Perfect!

But they're from Shiganshina High......

"Well I have neighbours who know how to play guitar and drums, but they're from Shiganshina High......" I started to speak and Farlan brightened his eyes, also Isabel's "They'll help! I know! Don't worry big bro! We'll definitely convince them! For sure!"

"Tch don't be so cheerful yet. Who's big bro after all?"

Farlan pat my shoulders and whispered "You !Mr Shorty ;)"

"I. Dare. You. To. Say. This. Again."

"Bye shortie! Gotta go fast~" Both dashed away to the corridor and I yelled back furiously " Pathetic brats! Wait a sec would you!"

And so, we dashed down the hall, screaming and laughing with joy. Even though I don't show anything on my face, deep in my heart, it's sweet like honey and warmth of a hot chocolate milk. And so, we enjoyed everything happened.

**le time skip till after school**

"Hey Isabel, are you an alpha?" I asked
"Of course not, Farlan and I are both betas."
"You're an alpha, am I right?"
"Yea... Yes, I'm." I stuttered. I can't believe I just told lies! Kenny will definitely screw me for this if he knows.

"My father owns the Ackerman company and he's the boss. So he usually comes home at 7.... So let's see if shitty glasses and Mike are at home..." I murmured when we finally arrived the big mansion next to my castle-like house.

Farlan and Isabel both gazed at the house with awe and they looked at me with excitement. "So that house is your neighbours and the one next to theirs is your house? That's incredible!"

Isabel knocked on the door while Farlan rang on the door. "Coming~" The girl in the house yelled, it was Hanji. "Hi Levi— WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU MEET NEW FRIENDS??!! MIKE! MIKE! COMING DOWN NOW! LEVI HAS BROUGHT TO SMOL BEENS WITH HIM!"

After Hanji, the blonde Mike came out and sniffed Isabel and Farlan. "Ew gross! Can you stop this already?" Isabel pouted and Hanji apologised "I'm sorry fellas but this is Mike's habit. He sniffs everyone new friends he meets so forgive him" She chuckled while Mike said under his breath "Betas....." I mean there's nothing wrong with being a beta, how about an omega like me? Is it worth nothing?

"Stop this shit you shit mouth, I need you to help me one thing." I started the sentence as Hanji lead us to one of her living rooms. "Since you and Mike knows how to play rock, I want us to form a rock band and be popular in YouTube. After that, I can successfully be enrolled to your High School and my dad won't scold me anymore for shits. For god's sake , please——" I stopped when I took a glance at Hanji, her glasses nearly shattered in pieces. "YES! A ROCK BAND! COOL!!!!!" She squealed and jumped on the sofa and lies on it. Mike smirked and wreaked the mood.

"But Shiganshina is an alpha High—" I covered his mouth when tip-toeing and this really suffers (how can he be that fucking talk that son of a bitch imma kill him) "Nothing wrong, am I right?" I gave him a death glare and he gulped. I realised that I'm actually quite good at giving glares am I ?

"Stop this shitty blabbering and let's go to work before 6:30 or else I'll be screwed." I then dragged the confused Isabel and Farlan to Hanji's music lab, which is next to her crazy science lab because I can already smell the stupid pig anus scent from the door (screen) <<A/N : Hey do you guys watch Alonzo? If you watch then you'll understand the whole anus thing. Anyway, go back to the story:)>> Mike opened the door, revealing some instruments and a mic.

Interesting.

"Let's start this shit. We've got 4 months to make us popular as bitches, and we're gonna start this now!"

A/N: 1K WORDS MOTHERFACKER just happy that I suddenly think of an idea of adding No Name in this fanfic and I hope it ends well(><

Also, I'll start update (or actually write) the other book when I have 2 votes or 10 comments (cuz I really want motivation) But people I hope you're gonna like this book and also I'm writing a book called AOT Group Chat and I hope ya'll will go and appreciate this beauty (><)

Author-Chan out

Peace out