Chapter 17

Charlotte's POV

Violet, Luke, and I have been sitting in my living room watching TV as the 'grown-ups' chat. My house was swarming with a clean up crew a while ago. We three haven't moved much, only to get something to eat or drink in the last few hours.

"Here." Greyson's calm voice invaded my ears. He set down some boxes of food before going to leave. 

"Aren't you all going to eat?" He stopped at my question to look at me with a sigh.

"Not right now, you three need to eat something substantial." He nodded with gentle but absent eyes. He turned and left after I nodded a few times.

"What, are you dating now?" Luke joked as he looked over the food. He handed me a box. 

"Shut up. He saved my life, so I do owe him that." He sighed and bit into a sandwich. I looked at what I got, it was my favorite calzone from the diner downtown. No one knows this, except maybe the garbage man. Shaking my head, I demolished the food. 

I was in a much better mood after we all finished eating. Sighing, I stood up to go to the kitchen. When I entered, familiar men stood around talking quietly. All looked at me as I went to the pantry quietly. I'm hungry, okay?

"It's for my stomach, not me." I smiled at Matthew as I set Oreos and chips on the counter before going to the fridge. He snorted at me as I grabbed a few drinks from the fridge.

"Absolutely not." Greyson's voice interrupted me as I was pulling my drinks out. He stepped in my way so I couldn't leave. "Put them back." He gave me a look.

"I'm an alcoholic, I'll live with one beer." He gave me a look as I side stepped him, grabbed my food, then went to the living room door. "Plus you're not my boss, Princess." He scoffed as he shook his head. 

Luke and Violet were arguing with each other when I walked in. They both stopped when they noticed me in the room with the drinks and food. 

"What?" I asked as I handed them their drinks and cracked open the package of Oreos. 

"Who's clothes are those?" Luke asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Greyson's I think, why?" Both looked at each other in shock. "Not what you think, a**holes. God I hate you both." I whined and sat back.