Chapter 16

Drop a comment and let me know what you think so far. I hope you all have enjoyed so far, :D

Charlotte's POV

I hate my life.

"It's not even that bad." Rolling my eyes I slammed the pantry door as I entered the kitchen, glaring at Vi. "Come on, Luke and I have hot guards." She smirked at me. "You kind of do."

"I will literally rip out your hair extensions." Muttering, I threw the items in my arms- on the counter. 

"Come on, Charlie." Luke sighed from the stool next to Vi with a soft smile. "It's literally for 24 to 36 hours." He shook his head.

"Easy for you to say, bird-brain. You have decent and respectable men to actually guard you. I'm stuck with some Ogre looking prick who can't tell the difference between men and women." Both Vi and Luke burst out laughing, knowing what I was talking about. His growl let it be known that he entered the area. 

"I will honestly lock you outside your own home." A snort left my mouth.

"And? I have people around here that would be more than willing to house me. Then, tomorrow-" I said smiling. "you can tell my brother where I went and how I died." He rolled his eyes before taking a seat on the stairs. "Go away and hide in the spare room or something. You're lucky I'm allowing you inside my home, d***-breath." 

"Charlotte!" Matthew's voice made me groan. Greyson snickered, earning a glare from me. "Get over it, I have to go back to work. Behave, please. It's no more than 48 hours, you will live. If anything happens, call me at work. Call Luke or Violet." He shrugged and hugged me. "I love you." He poked me, making me smile gently. 

"Love you." He kissed my head before going to the door with Michael. 

"Behave for her." Michael said quietly to Greyson, earning a snort from all three of us teens. Greyson sent us all a look, zeroing in on me. I went to making some food, ignoring the two men leaving. The sound of their cars leaving the driveway let us three burst out laughing.