Chapter 6

Matthew's POV

Ever since Charlie came here to drop off my go-bag, my boss, Mr.Lockwood, continues to speak of her. He wants to know when she'll show up again so he can trap and interrogate her. I find it quite obnoxious because she is still my sister, and she hates his family.

"Matthew, we need you to stop in at our house some time tonight. My wife keeps complaining about the phone system glitching." Mr.Lockwood spoke as he popped into my office. I basically live here, it's safer for Charlie that way. She thinks I do communication for them, but I do a H*** of a lot more. 

"Will do." I mumbled as I continued typing. I'm more of a manager of the entire pack. My sister doesn't know, at least I hope she doesn't. I found out about this all when I was in high school. The only logical thing that could have happened involved mates and cheating. Charlie wouldn't be capable of understanding. She may be a genius, but she's narrow-minded about things that can't be explained perfectly. 

"Thanks." He said, except he didn't leave the office, meaning he wanted to speak about Charlie. 

"What?" He chuckled as I looked at him. When he entered, I wanted to roll my eyes, but that's a horrible idea. Charlie is lucky she gets away with being rude all the time. I can get killed for it. 

"You need to get her in here. No one should be able to hack our systems. It makes me think you're slacking, Matthew." His words burned slightly. 

"Or it means someone is a mole in your high ranking positions. Charlie and I are the lowest ranking here, we just returned because of the information I found. I'm working on finding the person behind it, and you're accusing me of being two-faced?" Irritation settled in my stomach. Charlie's attitude is starting to rub of on me now. 

"You seem to be telling the truth, so I'll listen. You need to get her in here though, I don't know how, just do it. Soon, too. I have people coming on Saturday for a meeting, have her here." He snapped at me. That's tomorrow morning, she'll be hungover. 

"Yes, sir." I muttered as he left my office. Great, how am I going to manage that? She's an alcoholic teenager who hates authority. Charlie, just behave for once please?

"Matt!" My name was almost screamed angrily from the hallway. My coworker in my office took in a breath.

"You're in trouble." He snickered as our boss barged into the room. Taking a breath, I looked up at him from the board I was writing on. 

"Your sister has managed to make yet another mess." He was mad, this is perfect. It's late a night, why is he even here?